463 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There's not much time left before afternoon is over in the Pacific Time Zone, but if you zoom out on the web page, you can see the eyes to the side.
  • WarpSpeed;300429 said:
    There's not much time left before afternoon is over in the Pacific Time Zone, but if you zoom out on the web page, you can see the eyes to the side.
    And if you wait long enough, the Hidden People will pop out for about two seconds.
  • Wow, that looks really fun!
  • Interesting.. $9.95 though? Is it about the same length as a 'telltale episode'?
    Not that it matters, I'm already on my way to pre-ordering it. ;)
  • Neat. I'm gonna pre-order it now.
  • adventureaddict;300472 said:
    Interesting.. $9.95 though? Is it about the same length as a 'telltale episode'?
    Not that it matters, I'm already on my way to pre-ordering it. ;)
    NOTE!

Anything bought in the same order as Puzzle Agent is 50% off!

Also IMPORTANT NOTE!

Telltale has added the Book Of Grickle into their store! The Book Of Grickle isn't exactly a "definitive collection", but rather a "best of" collection, a set of stories and strips that Graham Annable likes the most or liked creating the most. There is some stuff exclusive to the Book of Grickle too. If you don't know much about Grickle but would love to get a great overview of the style of the series, getting the Book of Grickle in the same order as Puzzle Agent would be a great idea.
  • Good Idea. I know absolutely nothing about anything, so maybe I shall invest in this. I've already fallen in love with the art style, so I severely doubt I'll be dissapointed.
  • Ooh, that book is tempting. But I don't know if I can justify the $15 to ship it to me. Gonna have to think about that now.
  • corruptbiggins;300478 said:
    Ooh, that book is tempting. But I don't know if I can justify the $15 to ship it to me. Gonna have to think about that now.
    My exact thoughts.
    I may ponder on this for a while.

EDIT: Ah, just to clarify, can I buy more than one item at half price?
    This'll seal the deal for me.
Add Comment