463 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • EDIT: Ah, just to clarify, can I buy more than one item at half price?
    This'll seal the deal for me.

Yeah, looks that way. Just tried putting a few things into my basket, all were 50%. Could be a good time to buy the new Sam & Max series if anyone hasn't already.
  • My exact thoughts.
    I may ponder on this for a while.

EDIT: Ah, just to clarify, can I buy more than one item at half price?
    This'll seal the deal for me.
    If your area has an Amazon store, try that. The US Amazon store, for example, has the book for $12 and it's elligible for free super saver shipping. The Grickle book isn't as kindly priced here, but it still comes out cheaper at 50% unless(for US customers) you are getting something that brings the total to $25 from Amazon.

You can add any number of things to get 50% off as far as my messing with it can attest. Everything, even the new Sam and Max Season, seems to work. Another good option is Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition, reduced to about $5.
  • So, I ended up with The Book of Grickle, and the Surfing the Highway book. I wanted to get the S&M animated series as well, but it pushed my postage up over double, so I guess I'll pass on that.
  • This seems like a perfect time to get the Season 2 Case File!
  • Oh, dammit.

I want that book. And I want something else, BUT I'll never get Zazzle to deposit me the money in Time for this order...

What to do, what to do...
  • GinnyN wrote: »
    Oh, dammit.

I want that book. And I want something else, BUT I'll never get Zazzle to deposit me the money in Time for this order...

What to do, what to do...
    Huh? You have until at LEAST the end of the month, and probably later than that. Are you sure you can't?
  • GinnyN wrote: »
    Huh? You have until at LEAST the end of the month, and probably later than that. Are you sure you can't?

"Offer ends June 8" according to the fine print. Hopefully that's enough time!
  • Huh? You have until at LEAST the end of the month, and probably later than that. Are you sure you can't?

They are going to deposit me the 15th. Then, they will take a month to deposit me again. The problem is, they are going to deposit me less than the amount that I need. I just check, and I can't cancel the petition neither ask again until they pay me the 15th.

The other thing I can do is talk with MY SISTER, who's the one who has the international credit card for transfer me the rest of the money I'll need from her account (Which is pretty much the equivalent of make a blood contract with the devil). I could talk with another friend for do the same too (While I'm sure he probably is doing better stuff with his time, like avoiding the Moon and Sun and calculating Exp for our D&D campaing.)

Nah, I'll figure out :P
  • Heh. Graham said he considers this game an original Telltale title.
  • Heh. Graham said he considers this game an original Telltale title.

Except that it isn't in any way.
Add Comment