User Avatar Image

I finally have all of Monkey Island (Sort of)

posted by mateo360 on - last edited - Viewed by 367 users
I Bough Copies of Curse of Monkey Island and Escape from Monkey Island off of ebay and both have now arrived. As soon as LeChuck's Revenge is out, I will finally have all the Monkey island games. (Note I will probably also rebuy SoMI off of Telltale since I don't like having to open Steam every time I want to play.)
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • awesome congrats and welcome to the club...... as soon as you get MI2LR you will receive your super secret club ID in the mail allowing you access to a map that would guide you to the real secret of Monkey Island™ shhh don't tell anyone.
  • Irishmile;291052 said:
    awesome congrats and welcome to the club...... as soon as you get MI2LR you will receive your super secret club ID in the mail allowing you access to a map that would guide you to the real secret of Monkey Island™ shhh don't tell anyone.
    I never got my ID :(
  • Me either and I've been a member for ages.
  • You talked to all three important- looking- pirates didnt you?
  • I didn't even talk to one of them!
  • i still got my original box sets from when I was 3 years old >w< I think they are like... 16 years old or something now..the MI2 I have is all floppy disks<3 I got 2 MI3 and 5 Grim fandangos for some reason...but yea I have all of em too XD
  • Now, you can start collecting the original retail releases, both Amiga and PC for MI1 and 2. :)
  • How on earth did you end up with 5 Grim Fandangos!?!

But yeah, I got my original Monkey Island 2 box with all its contents. I want the original SoMI box. Apparently we used to have it, but I was too young to remember... I was 1 I think.
  • I have two copies of Sam and Max hit the road.. on I got in the big box on 5-14-1994 when I was 13, I still have the sales receipt in the box.... My other copy came from a collection of games I bought from Lucasarts website a little while later, but still a while ago.
  • I have the orignal box's, kinda falling apart almost now. The deal with Grim Fandango was, first I bought one, then I got one free with MI4 inside the box, then I lost them both and bought a new one, then I found the other 2, then I saw one selling for like 99p and I thought "why not" then the other one I have no idea...They are slighty different too on packaging.
Add Comment