Looking for a gift...

edited April 2010 in General Chat
I have a friend who is going off to Uni soon, and it's also their birthday. So i thought i'd get them something related to the course they are doing (psychology), only it tuns out i have no idea about what anything is called! Ideally i would like one of those Mind map sculpture things, or a head measurer thing, or some of those ink splodge cards. Any help with terminolgy or suggestions would be much appreciated!


Sign in to comment in this discussion.