User Avatar Image

What are your thoughts?

posted by Strong Max on - last edited - Viewed by 2.4K users
From what what we know so far, of course. I kind of think that the game looks a bit like Layton, but others have refuted this. I like the idea of this being a pilot, and a season will follow if succesful.
P.S. First origanal thread in this forum made by a non-telltalian! WOO!
88 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've always wanted to play prof. layton, but don't have a ds, so yeah, i like the idea
  • I think that this is an interesting idea. It's like a suspense horror version of Prof. Layton. I wonder what will be the fate of our (sort of) beloved Nelson Tethers.:confused:
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Strong Max;298671 said:
    I like the idea of this being a pilot, and a season will follow if succesful.
    I love this idea! It gives Telltale the chance to take chances with quirky concepts. :)

Which this game definitely seems to fit the bill. ;)

I love Graham Annable's stuff. I enjoy watching the Grickle videos and I'm addicted to his Dunk and Dank webcomics, so I'm really excited for this. :D
  • Also, I was thinking that if the game continues as a series, it might take different aspects from different grickle pieces, not just The Hidden People.
  • Its looks fun fun. I love the creepy mysterious atmosphere. Hope the difficulty rises from previous games and also the length.

'The Mystery of Scoggins' seemed to me like a more suitable title than the rather flat and generic "Puzzle Agent" but thats not my problem.

I hope people can still see the weirdness through that title.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    Ignatius;298772 said:
    Its looks fun fun. I love the creepy mysterious atmosphere. Hope the difficulty rises from previous games and also the length.

'The Mystery of Scoggins' seemed to me like a more suitable title than the rather flat and generic "Puzzle Agent" but thats not my problem.

I hope people can still see the weirdness through that title.
    I agree. I don't mind Puzzle Agent, but I liked The Mystery of Scoggins better. Maybe Puzzle Agent: The Mystery of Scoggins would be a good compromise? :)
  • Maybe Puzzle Agent is the title for the series if it's picked up, and The Mystery of Scoggins is the pilot's name?
  • I'm loving this game's concept so far. But is it called Nelson Tethers: Puzzle Agent, or just Puzzle Agent? The former makes it sound a tad more interesting.
  • The Full name is the former ^^!

But, to be fair, I didn't like either The Devil's Playhouse until I saw the logo.

I'll wait.
  • My thoughts: If TTG is working on this, who's doing the PS3 editions of ToMI, W&G and Sam & Max seasons 1 & 2?
Add Comment