User Avatar Image

Pre-ordered yet?

posted by Fury on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
Just a poll to see how many people are interested in this game.
112 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Waiting for it to be on Steam.
  • I think its a good idea to charge for the game because people will only pay for stuff they want. But it would be nice if there was a really short demo so we could know for sure if we like the game before buying. Does anyone know for sure if there will be a demo? I'm going to buy it any way but it would be good to know before ordering
  • The most probably thing is there will be a demo, but the day it's released
  • It might be hard to have a demo for this game because the games going to be short but even if its just one room or even a video of the game being play for a bit, that would be good
  • What?

Also, with it being a TTG pilot, odds are it might not even hit Steam/Wii... who knows (well, TTG does)?
  • Well, I'm pretty sure they said it would be released for Wiiware. So unless that changed or I'm really mistaken...
  • Hassat Hunter;305714 said:
    Also, with it being a TTG pilot, odds are it might not even hit Steam/Wii... who knows (well, TTG does)?
    I think they already confirm it

Edit: Avi's first. Oh well
  • Hassat Hunter;305714 said:
    What?

When asked if Telltale was releasing this game on Steam, Jake responded with "Most likely", linking to the Telltale Steam page with all their games lined up. It's a thread in this subforum, whose history is short, it should be pretty easy to find.

As for Wiiware, check the bottom of this page.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jennifer Moderator
    I just pre-ordered Puzzle Agent and picked up The Devil's Playhouse too as part of the 50% off deal. :D
  • I just pre-ordered, and got Strong Bad for 50% off!

I almost got more stuff, but the shipping made it more than I wanted to pay at the moment... I can always just pay full price later. [season two case file in case you were wondering.] I may end up getting the MI mug eventually too, I just already have so much pirate-y things... Plus I got the signed poster print when it came out. :)
Add Comment