User Avatar Image

FUTURAMA! A little over a month left!

posted by Dangeresque on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
WOOHOO futurama is almost back baby! Best show on tv ever! i hope it doesn't change much due to it's going over to comedy central.. Either way probably for the best i still can't understand why fox canceled it.
Who's as excited as i am?
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Dangeresque;302169 said:
    Either way probably for the best i still can't understand why fox canceled it.
    Because they keep messing up with the time slots. Then Matt Groening, David X. Cohen etc. decided to call it quits.

    But, yeah, terribly excited.
  • I'm excited, Futurama is a fun show.
  • Great! It's gonne be on soo-

    Oh wait, England is gonna be at least a year behind~
  • Ray-The-Sun;302241 said:

    Oh wait, England is gonna be at least a year behind~
    You have access to the internet. Surely there's a way to get your hands on it earlier.
  • Hayden;302247 said:
    You have access to the internet. Surely there's a way to get your hands on it earlier.
    Yeah, Ibet there are literally tens of websites that stream futurama.


    Despite the fact that that sounded incredibly sarcastic, I am, in fact, agreeing with you. >.>
  • Fealiks;302329 said:
    Yeah, Ibet there are literally tens of websites that stream futurama.


    Despite the fact that that sounded incredibly sarcastic, I am, in fact, agreeing with you. >.>
    But how many are completely 100% legal? I'd be willing to put money on very few, if any, are viewable outside the US.
  • but you don't have to pay...
  • Isn't the quality usually terrible when people put up episodes of anything anywhere on the Internet?
  • mr_nutt;302519 said:
    Isn't the quality usually terrible when people put up episodes of anything anywhere on the Internet?
    No, actually there's HD quality stuff there too.
  • Friar;302351 said:
    But how many are completely 100% legal? I'd be willing to put money on very few, if any, are viewable outside the US.
    If you're paying for a licence fee I don't see it as a major crime to catch some TV earlier. If you're plagued by guilt just watch it again when it airs over here. I know i'll be watching me some Futurama next month :)
This discussion has been closed.