User Avatar Image

This has Probably been asked but..

posted by Dangeresque on - last edited - Viewed by 1K users
I heard something about a surprise for the pc version? What's that about. and something about a secret power. or is that the surprise?
65 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Don't take my word for it, but I heard rumors that it was going to be something like the treasure hunt we had in ToMI. I've yet to hear anything about a new psychic power.
  • Where did you hear it? Do you hear about it on these forums?
  • The bonus power is Nutri-Specs. You can get it in the PS3 version but not PC at the moment.
  • But I'm pretty sure there'll be a surprise/bonus for the PC users:
    langley;290817 said:
    The PC version may have more bonus content than you know. Stay tuned.
    Jake;291799 said:

For instance, I agree with ATMachine that its odd that nothing was said about the NutriSpecs for PC at all even while PS3 players are using them. If our plan all along had been "don't give PC users nutrispecs," we could have at least answered for that, had our reasons, and taken our lumps. Instead, we had something that we thought was far cooler than the PS3 unlock system for PC users, but we went wholly silent on it, and also failed to actually put up the content teasing that it would exist until well after people had already played through their PS3 copies multiple times with the unlock. That's sloppy, and something we could easily fix in the future.
  • And with 302 in sight, still nothin'.
    Here's hoping for 16 May (as that site indicates), 2 days before The Tomb.
  • What site? I've been hearing people throw "the 16th" around, but I haven't been able to find what they're referring to. Unless this is the 516 in 516vision being interpreted as 5/16, in which case, that sounds like a bit of a stretch.
  • GuruGuru214;304614 said:
    What site? I've been hearing people throw "the 16th" around, but I haven't been able to find what they're referring to. Unless this is the 516 in 516vision being interpreted as 5/16, in which case, that sounds like a bit of a stretch.
    Especially since 5/16 is a Sunday.
  • Shwoo;304313 said:
    The bonus power is Nutri-Specs. You can get it in the PS3 version but not PC at the moment.
    I doubt the special power we get every Episode will be Nutrition Specs. My hunch, each Episode we complete a new super secret power becomes unlocked.
  • What is 516vison, where is anyone getting that.
  • Gman5852;304667 said:
    What is 516vison, where is anyone getting that.
    Link.
Add Comment