posted by kane on - last edited - Viewed by 374 users
dues ep 2 for ps3 Exclusive is there
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • kane;308237 said:
    dues ep 2 for ps3 Exclusive is there
    Uhhhhh... no kidding...... Maybe you meant:
    Kane's Post Translated Into English said:
    My fellow forum-goers;
    Does Sam & Max Episode 302: The Tomb of Sammun Mak contain any PS3-Exclusive bonuses? And if so, what kind? Posthaste responses much obliged.
    -Kane
    Also, I hope not, because that means there will be one more thing for me to gripe about, let alone not being able to PLAY said game!
  • There was never supposed to be ANY PS3-exclusive. And it's not going to stay exclusive, they will eventually update the PC one with it.

Seriously, that was a stupid "question".
  • yes but it has happen an I cadent find en secrets on pc and theirs a throaty to do whif Yog-Sogoth ok
  • kane;308289 said:
    yes but it has happen an I cadent find en secrets on pc and theirs a throaty to do whif Yog-Sogoth ok
    Are you actually foriegn, or do you just write that way?
  • I live in the uk and I cant read and I have d something you no when homespuns can read stuff and I have an interesting comments
  • kane;309629 said:
    I live in the uk and I cant read and I have d something you no when homespuns can read stuff and I have an interesting comments
    Well, ok...
  • I think he's saying he can't read and uses an automatic program. That would explain why "doesn't" became "Dustin" and "didn't" became "Diderot". I assumed he was using a spell-checker due to dyslexia.
  • NeatNit;308269 said:
    There was never supposed to be ANY PS3-exclusive. And it's not going to stay exclusive, they will eventually update the PC one with it.

Seriously, that was a stupid "question".
    Wait. There was a PS3 exclusive?
  • StrawHat89;309695 said:
    Wait. There was a PS3 exclusive?
    When you complete the first episode on Playstation, you get NutriSpecs in your second playthrough, which are one of Max's power that tells you what stuff is made of.
Add Comment