User Avatar Image

Mole girl voice actor

posted by Masta23 on - last edited - Viewed by 481 users
Don't you think that the mole girl sounds very similar to Stans sister in South park? Is it the same voice actor? Just a very curious observation.
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Since she's had 4 different voice actors, there is a decent possibility that it is one of them.
  • Pale Man;308568 said:
    Since she's had 4 different voice actors, there is a decent possibility that it is one of them.
    ah she's had 4? heh never knew that.
  • Her saliva voice annoyed me to no end. :'(
  • Huh. She kinda sounded like Pearl from Spongebob to me.
  • User Avatar Image
    Tor
    Whoever she is, she did a very convincing job.
  • Maxilyah;308571 said:
    Huh. She kinda sounded like Pearl from Spongebob to me.
    Gah! Pearl is such a b***h.

    Her and Peggy Hill need to sail away on a boat, never to return.
  • Catfish33;308710 said:
    Gah! Pearl is such a b***h.

    Her and Peggy Hill need to sail away on a boat, never to return.
    Peggy hill rocks!
  • I can't stand her. :(

    She never thinks about anyone but herself.

    edit: also, this is the first time I've seen you post in the Sam & Max threads. :)
  • Catfish33;308718 said:
    I can't stand her. :(

    She never thinks about anyone but herself.

    edit: also, this is the first time I've seen you post in the Sam & Max threads. :)
    she does care very deeply about her family its just she thinks shes right all the time

    hehe I havnt got all the sam and max games so I dont post as often
  • Sailorcuteness;308727 said:
    she does care very deeply about her family its just she thinks shes right all the time

    hehe I havnt got all the sam and max games so I dont post as often

    Yeah I think it's that fact that she thinks she's right even when it's so completely obvious she's being a moron, I think that's one major thing that bugs me about her. Another thing is, she'd actually be somewhat attractive if she wore her hair down, but she wears it up, why does she do that? [asks myself]... Then again I probably just watch KoTH too much lol, I mean, I watch it like every day so... guess she just wore on me.


    Hope you fix that, about the S&M games. :p
Add Comment