User Avatar Image

The "whatever's on your mind" thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 428K users
One of the things that's great about this forum is its randomness. Well, this is the epitome of it: a thread for whatever random thought happens to be passing through your mind.

For example, I've just been struck by the most random craving for Taco Bell nachos.
38.4K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm thinking that I've been woken up by a cat poking at my face, then licking my nose three days in a row now, while my other cat, who used to be the one waking me up, has been totally silent and staying away while I'm sleeping.
    I'm wondering if they take turns.
  • I'm wishing that I would stop pinching my hand while practicing with my butterfly knife trainer.
  • GuruGuru214;310593 said:
    A new thought: Pop-Tarts are not a breathable substance.
    I've made another discovery: not only is orange chicken not breathable, it is also very uncomfortable in your sinuses.

Oddly enough, this is not the first time I've managed to choke food into my sinuses. It's not even the second.
  • You've got to stop choking on stuff.

For the record, lemon juice squeezed in your eye hurts, and if you've been handling hot pepper, don't touch your eyes either.
  • Avistew;311518 said:
    I'm thinking that I've been woken up by a cat poking at my face, then licking my nose three days in a row now, while my other cat, who used to be the one waking me up, has been totally silent and staying away while I'm sleeping.
    I'm wondering if they take turns.
    My cat wakes me up by jumping up and headbutting me, but this only happens about once or twice a week.
  • The Highway;311736 said:
    My cat wakes me up by jumping up and headbutting me, but this only happens about once or twice a week.
    Haha my husband's cat as a teenager (my husband, not the cat) did that, until he told her "if you headbutt me one more time, I swear I'll headbutt you back" and she never did it again.
    I guess she could hear the tone of his voice or something.
  • nawwwww, i headbutt my cat all the time, softly though. like a forehead nuzzle, i guess...
  • I kiss her head, she kinda headbutt my mouth when I do. It's a sign of affection though.
  • My cat acts like a dog.
  • The Highway;311770 said:
    My cat acts like a dog.
    It sticks out his tongue and it pants, fetches things, needs to be walked and bathed and can't purr?
This discussion has been closed.