User Avatar Image

Baby Amelia Earhart Appreciation Thread

posted by FireAza on - last edited - Viewed by 595 users
Is there anyone else who thinks Baby Amelia Earhart was a great character? Normally baby characters are really annoying in games/film/TV shows, but Baby Amelia Earhart wasn't. Maybe it's because she's a baby but in no way acts like one. Or maybe it's her awesome voice/accent.
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I loved the voice acting, it seems like what she may have really sounded like (not as a baby though)
  • I thought she was really annoying. Her voice suited, but I hate baby characters.
  • Flyingman356;315131 said:
    I loved the voice acting, it seems like what she may have really sounded like (not as a baby though)
    Maybe that's what what really happened to her? After surviving that fateful flight, she returned to America, took on a new identity, and is now doing voices for Telltale.
  • Fury;315132 said:
    I thought she was really annoying. Her voice suited, but I hate baby characters.
    I agree with this. Her voice was excellent, and I loved her high-speed rants, but I just don't find the whole talking baby thing to be funny. At least they didn't bring the other Easter Island babies into this episode. That would have just ruined the whole thing for me.
  • No, she ended up on Rapa Nui getting hooked on fountain of youth juice.
  • lombre;315137 said:
    I agree with this. Her voice was excellent, and I loved her high-speed rants, but I just don't find the whole talking baby thing to be funny. At least they didn't bring the other Easter Island babies into this episode. That would have just ruined the whole thing for me.
    Yeah, but if she wasn't a baby, Samus wouldn't have been able to make that reference to the song "Bye Bye Baby" ;)
  • I didn't like in 202, but in the new Season I thought she was great. Her new model for one thing, and that voice.
  • Although she technically isn't a baby (omg shes 4 years old in 1901 says wikipedia omg) I do prefer this version of Baby Amelia to the age-reverted Amelia on Easter Island. Plus she had the decency to cover herself this time!
  • These appreciation threads have gotten out of hand. Next thing you know, there'll be a Soul Train Token Appreciation Thread
  • Don't you dare insult the best character in Season 2 >:[
Add Comment