User Avatar Image

Countdown to Ep 3 - "They Stole Max's Brain!"

posted by ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 8.9K users
Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.

With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.

What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

- Sam as you've never seen him!
- Max taking charge of an investigation!
- Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
- More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
- Sam's surprising new partner!

Consider the floodgates open,
Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

* We should have jackets!
375 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I've been waiting for this thread!

    For my first question:
    Will we be seeing any new characters that aren't in the villains line-up in this episode?
  • User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    lombre;317546 said:
    I've been waiting for this thread!

    For my first question:
    Will we be seeing any new characters that aren't in the villains line-up in this episode?
    One new guy will have a familiar voice.
    Another new guy will have a familiar body.

    And one guy you THINK is a villain really isn't (or IS he?)

    Mike
  • User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    BTW, before this thread gets too long, I really should mention that 303 is pretty much Joe Pinney's baby. I'm just a guy who wrote a lot dialog. And by "a lot" I mean, "way too much."
  • ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
    - More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
    So Skunkape returns, eh? Intriguing.
  • ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:


    - Sam as you've never seen him!
    - Max taking charge of an investigation!
    - Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
    - More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
    - Sam's surprising new partner!


    -Well DUH! He doesn't have max.

    -Oh wait nevermind. AWESOME!

    -I dont need more of this. Never click on a link from omegle...

    -Oh wow I thought Rhinoplasty was a joke. Curious to see what can be done with it that will be hard. It will literally become a "Rub on evereything tool". Im hopefull I will be suprised.

    - Oh lawdy he betta not be talkin bout no moleman cultist Nu-uh.

    Cant wait!
  • ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    Hey, all. Mike Stemmle here.
    Hi!
    ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    With Episode 303 making the final turn before hitting the virtual streets, now seems like a good time for a "members only"* thread in which Joe Pinney and I open up the floor to a few questions about the episode.
    YAY!
    ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    What can I tell y'all about this ep? It's got:

    - Sam as you've never seen him!
    AWESOME!
    ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    - Max taking charge of an investigation!
    OH MY GOD
    ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    - Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
    *Head tilting to one side, with just one eye functioning*
    ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    - More rhinoplastying than you can shake a stick at!
    Who's need a stick for do that? I have FISTS! (Oh, wait)
    ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    - Sam's surprising new partner!
    (...)
    ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    Consider the floodgates open,
    Mike "Finishing 304 as I Type" Stemmle

    * We should have jackets!
    Shiiiiiiiiii, I mean, YES!
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Thanks for creating the thread, Mike!

    If this episode was a delicious beverage, exactly what kind would it be and why?
    ttg_Stemmle;317553 said:
    One new guy will have a familiar voice.
    Another new guy will have a familiar body.
    Either you're drawing undue attention to reuse of character models and voice actors, or we get someone else in Max's body (maybe)!
    ttg_Stemmle;317541 said:
    - Hot Ape-on-Cockroach action!
    o_O
    ttg_Stemmle;317575 said:
    I'm just a guy who wrote a lot dialog. And by "a lot" I mean, "way too much."
    You were responsible for my favourite joke in the previous episode, so I'm ok with this. :)
  • Oh man oh man oh man! I love these threads because we'll get answers, albeit vague ones, but I hate them because now I get all excited more than usual for the next episode!
  • Been waiting for this thread. I have two questions:

    1. Any new powers (or any besides rhinoplasty)?

    2. Will this episode have two storylines (one for Sam, one for Max) that you can switch between?
  • User Avatar Image
    ttg_Stemmle Telltale Alumni
    puzzlebox;317591 said:
    Thanks for creating the thread, Mike!

    If this episode was a delicious beverage, exactly what kind would it be and why?
    Probably some sort of ambrosia made from bananas and milk. By the way, has there ever been a peanut-butter flavored version of Nestle Quik? If not, why not?

    You were responsible for my favourite joke in the previous episode, so I'm ok with this. :)
    I'm afraid to ask which one, especially since I don't THINK I wrote any linesfor 302.
Add Comment