User Avatar Image

Good news for you TTG, I might be getting a job soon!

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 657 users
Which means I'll be buying more games and merchandise from you!
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • but what did you eat for supper?
  • Irishmile;317718 said:
    but what did you eat for supper?
    I ate nothing with a hint of salt.
  • What kind of job?
    If I got a job, it would be either a good or a bad news, depending on your point of view, because the main difference is that I wouldn't spend nearly as much time online.
    I'd also have less time for games so it only follows that I'd buy less of them :p
  • Avistew;317917 said:
    What kind of job?
    If I got a job, it would be either a good or a bad news, depending on your point of view, because the main difference is that I wouldn't spend nearly as much time online.
    I'd also have less time for games so it only follows that I'd buy less of them :p
    Not a job job, just a grocery store, to help me through college. Part time, I interview today. Wish me luck. :p
  • Maybe you should do a crash course first, what's this?

    Hint: It's not artificial.

    image
  • taumel;317945 said:
    Maybe you should do a crash course first, what's this?

    Hint: It's not artificial.

    image
    Is that celery? Cabbage, lettuce? LOL, If I get hired they'll give me training anyways :D...I think.
  • Once I helped my parents in their Store (They sell Building Materials) and my dad throw me to sell stuff without a crash course. After I sold like, ChP$100.000 worth of materials, my mom asks me what I was doing here and I "I don't know, my dad sent me!".
  • doodo!;317955 said:
    Is that celery? Cabbage, lettuce? LOL, If I get hired they'll give me training anyways :D...I think.
    Yep, celery.
  • GinnyN;318024 said:
    Once I helped my parents in their Store (They sell Building Materials) and my dad throw me to sell stuff without a crash course. After I sold like, ChP$100.000 worth of materials, my mom asks me what I was doing here and I "I don't know, my dad sent me!".
    Did you sell it for reasonable prices or did you get swindled?
  • Avistew;318061 said:
    Did you sell it for reasonable prices or did you get swindled?
    They had a price list and, when the clients asks for a discount, I sent them with my mom. And my mom knows all the clients, so, poor of them if they try to trick me or something...
Add Comment