User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition order!!

posted by damster1989 on - last edited - Viewed by 970 users
Hey guys,

I ordered the Tales of Monkey Island Deluxe Edition on the 19th March and was told in April that they should have stock in by end month. I haven't had any word since about it. Has anyone else ordered this product and received it? :confused:

I was hoping to get it before July as it's a birthday present for family member.

thanks
27 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They are getting things in, but they don't have all the items yet. There is even some info in the blog about it.
  • thanks for the reply :) , i shall check the blog out
  • Non-deluxe versions are shipping now, for the deluxe ones they have to wait on some parts to arrive...

I don't think I'll be getting my package (ordered in March) before I leave for a 2 month holiday in 3 weeks. Luckily it's being delivered to my workplace and a friend's going to take it home for me :)
  • You get packages delivered to your work place?
  • It makes sense, if a person is paranoid and doesn't want to give out his home address on the web.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Lots of people have stuff delivered to their office. Generally someone needs to be available to accept a package when it's delivered, since it won't fit in the letterbox and it can't just be left at your front door. If you're not home when the postman comes (which is highly likely if you work regular business hours), you'd have to go collect the package from the post office, which can be a hassle. Much easier just to get it delivered to your workplace.
  • Oh, I've just never known a job to do that.
  • i've been waiting since April 28, this sucks ass.. i want my purcell package! :(
  • You should have known from the beginning it was a pre-order...
  • Elvenmonk;320423 said:
    You get packages delivered to your work place?
    Well, the post usually comes during business hours, and thus I'd be in the office and not at home. If the package were to be delivered to my home - the postie would leave a card in the letter box and I'd have to go pick up the parcel from my local post office. Which is only open during business hours...

Far easier to get it delivered to the office (which my employer is OK with), and if I'm not there, someone else will be and they'll grab it and put it on my desk.

Australia's postal system might be different to your country...
This discussion has been closed.