User Avatar Image

I make money now but DONT want to spend it, is Devil's Play House on PS3 worth it

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 342 users
Thank you
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yes, especially since it's $10 off right now.
  • If you don't want to spend it, then don't spend it. It's hard for us to know what "worth it" means to you.

I guess I'd say, when in doubt, don't buy it.
  • I guess I mean that I don't know how much money you have. I feel it was worth the money I spent, although if I was to go back in time I wouldn't preorder, and I'd buy it with puzzle agent.

On the other hand, if I had a smaller entertainment budget, I wouldn't get it.
    When you say you don't want to spend your money, I guess I'm just not sure if you mean you'll end up choosing before eating and S&M3, or between S&M3 and a different game. Or something.

Still, my advice remains this rule of thumb: if you're not 100% sure you want it, then don't get it.
  • Avistew;320760 said:
    I guess I mean that I don't know how much money you have. I feel it was worth the money I spent, although if I was to go back in time I wouldn't preorder, and I'd buy it with puzzle agent.

On the other hand, if I had a smaller entertainment budget, I wouldn't get it.
    When you say you don't want to spend your money, I guess I'm just not sure if you mean you'll end up choosing before eating and S&M3, or between S&M3 and a different game. Or something.

Still, my advice remains this rule of thumb: if you're not 100% sure you want it, then don't get it.
    Thanks for your advice. :D

I'm just part time to help me through college. I'd like to buy something with my own working money, but I think I might rather save up. I guess in the end I have to make the decision and your advice is to have faith in my initial feelings so I guess that's fair advice for me.

Thanks!
  • Is the sale this week for this week only, or is it a new price?
  • New season is good. I haven't played PS3 version, so I don't know how buggy it is, but PC version is worth the dime.
  • HELL YEAH! S3 rocks!
  • Sonic9jct;320792 said:
    Is the sale this week for this week only, or is it a new price?
    The sale lasts until June 30th, according to a press release.
  • I'm proud of you TTG look at those results, it's beautiful. Bravo TellTale Games, bravo! Good job guys!

Sorry for being rude earlier Avis.
Add Comment