User Avatar Image

BTTF announcement thank you/praise (merged threads)

posted by TomPravetz on - last edited - Viewed by 2.2K users
I love Telltale. And I love Back to the Future. Who told me they were together? Mr. Majus. (I think he's behind it.) But when I heard of the combination, I was pleasantly shocked. So I want to see your love. Post your Telltaley-Back to the Future love/fan art/more love. (Or, to tell you to go where this is all going to end up, get off topic.)
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's cool yeah, I'm glad Marty will be in it. The idea has potential, I'm just wondering what they're going to do. We been forward. back, future on, and present, in Marty's life...
  • Telltale + Marty McFly = *mind blown*
    I don't think I can put it better.
  • I am! I hope they come up with a good storyline, because that is the key for a compelling adventure.
  • Everything is in the title :-)

It's a shame I can't pre-order it yet :-(
  • I won't preorder NOW a game that isn't done yet and is supossed to be released in december at the earliest... Unless the pre-order deal was really good.
    I suposse they will allow us to preorder one month or so before they release the game. That will be november, more or less.
    We'll have to wait...
  • Well I think TTG will do what they do with all there games and sell it in their shop, and it looks like they have a nice cooperation with Steam.

Other than that, will have to wait and see.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Javi-Wan Kenobi;322215 said:
    I won't preorder NOW a game that isn't done yet and is supossed to be released in december at the earliest...
    Isn't that the whole point of episodic gaming? Paying for a full game while the greater parts are still in development? :D

Pre-order bonus... so many possibilities... ;) ;)
  • OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!! *HYPERVENTILATES*

Telltale, i right here, right now, want to marry you for bringing out a BTTF game!! i had long given up hope of there ever being a new (good) one and even if you just make crappy casual games from here on out, I will love you forever and ever and want your babies :D *hugs for each and every staff member*

I now have something to live for! lol. And I cannot express how much i adore you for it.

Thank you so much!

Zombieatplay

\end gushing fanboyism (only silently now)
  • TTG keeps doing this, makes someone almost die by the lack of air after they announce a new release. :)

Just imagine all those near death experiences they have caused. :p
  • VeronicanPlay;322224 said:
    TTG keeps doing this, makes someone almost die by the lack of air after they announce a new release. :)

Just imagine all those near death experiences they have caused. :p
    And imagine the lawsuit if someone actually does die...
Add Comment