User Avatar Image

Story

posted by Agent P29 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
What Do you think will happen in the game
55 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • They'll all settle down for a cup of tea, and the Doc will retell the time that Marty hilariously got into trouble and spent the next five hours picking up things that didn't belong to him, and trying to stick random objects together with an unknown/unseen substance, before finally finding a way out of his situation causing chaos and untold misery to numerous "background characters".
  • Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they just made good games out of the movies.
  • Honestly the only way you can do this is new characters in the same world. Aka someone finds that time machine.... car, win. Point is it would be hard but if they can go the tron 2.0 route it can be amazing. New story, new characters, really new world but connects with the car. IDK my idea is that some one "a really awesome new character, let's call him mighty pirate guybrush" steals the car or takes it out of pure need from without knowing what it really is and... ta da. Honestly sam and max season 2 episode 4 kinda showed they know time travel so it's very possible. But we need new characters, other wise every one will get pissed there's a sound alike or it's disrespectful..... unless they actually got some of the actors!
  • Dose anyone think the comics will be taken into consideration at all?
  • I hope they base it off of the movies. I love those movies. Come to think of it, I do pretty good impressions... maybe I could be the voice of Marty. But that's wishful thinking on my part.
  • Telltale has, and always will surprise me as too how they come up with these game ideas, I would have never thought of making Wallace & Gromit Episodes the way they did it.

And the Devil's Playhouse, I never even thought of anything as epic as that for Sam & Max. So whatever they're doing too it, you have to know it's going to be completely different then what you think it could be.
  • some nerdy guy;321560 said:
    Honestly the only way you can do this is new characters in the same world.
    No, it's not.
  • You better be able to make a paradox where the universe collapses in on itself.
  • It must be based directly on the movies, since the DeLorean was destroyed at the end of BTTF3 :) Maybe Doc Brown creates a new time machine?
Add Comment