User Avatar Image

The Voice Actor Discussion Thread

posted by xChri5x on - last edited - Viewed by 14.8K users
Hopefully they can get a hold of the original cast like they did with Ghostbusters. I'm not sure about Michael J Fox, but I'm pretty sure Christopher Lloyd and Tom Wilson would be fairly easy to get on board.
411 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • xChri5x;321550 said:
    Hopefully they can get a hold of the original cast like they did with Ghostbusters. I'm not sure about Michael J Fox, but I'm pretty sure Christopher Lloyd and Tom Wilson would be fairly easy to get on board.
    They can get all of them. Trust me.
  • Since Micheal J Fox, primarily does VA now.
  • I want Tim Curry to finally be in something made by TTG. I keep typing this in the hope that one day (however unlikely) it might happen! :)
  • Actually, from the looks of it, Christopher Lloyd has done many cartoon voice acting, he'll probably be in this. As for Michael, well... I have my doubts.
  • Michael J Fox is a pretty cool guy, so I could see him being on board with this.
  • The only thing that worries me is that if they get Lloyd and Fox is that this could possibly affect the quality of the graphics... Something die-hard BTTF fans wouldn't probably like. I could live with it, but that's the only thing that worries me. Same goes with JP.
    Apart from that, I'm super excited for BOTH projects! Go Telltale!
  • Trenchfoot;321593 said:
    The only thing that worries me is that if they get Lloyd and Fox is that this could possibly affect the quality of the graphics... Something die-hard BTTF fans wouldn't probably like. I could live with it, but that's the only thing that worries me. Same goes with JP.
    Apart from that, I'm super excited for BOTH projects! Go Telltale!
    I would think NBC Universal would probably be willing to pay their salaries to preserve the integrity of their franchise. ...but then again given the situation with Cone Bone, maybe not.
  • Pale Man;321592 said:
    Michael J Fox is a pretty cool guy, so I could see him being on board with this.
    Yeah, on this board.

• Michael J Fox is a must, its not Back to the future without him, and also Christopher Lloyd, they make Back to the Future
  • I just hope it doesn't pick up after the animated series, or Back to the Future Part III. I didn't really like Clara, that also goes for the actor.
Add Comment