53 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Started 3 of 23 threads in this forum. That's 13%, Silverwolfpet! :D

This would have fitted nicely in the "voices" thread. Poor irritated Christopher Lloyd being hard-pressed by a wannabe gaming-journalist with questions that actually DEMAND a yes-or-no answer, still he is reprimanded for it. *Sigh*
  • Hahaha! That's pure gold.

Host: "BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlablaBLAAAAHH VIDYA GAMES!!"
    Lloyd: "Uh, what? Sure, sure. I'd like to leave now."
  • Daniel;322420 said:
    Hahaha! That's pure gold.

Host: "BlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlaBlablaBLAAAAHH VIDYA GAMES!!"
    Lloyd: "Uh, what? Sure, sure. I'd like to leave now."
    Best interview ever.
  • Man that was an awkward interview, but yeah, I had no doubt that Lloyd would be involved. I really feel like those two guys plus Thomas F. Wilson for Biff Tannen. Wilson has done a lot of voice work so I think he'd be willing as well.
  • Uh huh. [closes window] I'm not watching that. That was the most awkward video or interview I've ever seen. It was the awkward equivalent of a little girl walking in on her mother when she's in the physical process of cheating on her father. Yeah. I found it that uncomfortable.
  • THAT WAS THE BEST AND MOST AWKWARD INTERVIEW EVER!!

I love stuff like that - whenever it's genuine and not staged. Given what I said earlier in another thread (Emmet would be more important to me in a game than Marty, even though the same isn't true in the film), it's a relief to see him open-minded about voice-acting a BttF game.

I'm sure TTG have already tried the water with the main characters anway, and I trust them to have gotten the authentic voices of the three that would be essential (Biff and Marty being the other two)
  • Wow, i always imagined him more talkative. That was incredibly awkward!
  • Vainamoinen;322419 said:
    Started 3 of 23 threads in this forum. That's 13%, Silverwolfpet! :D
    What can I say? I'm really excited about this!
  • Alright! The great doc is back!!! Now all we need is Dominic who plays Guybrush, to play Marty!

Yes it was mentioned before, but it was such a good idea, I had to say it.
  • Silverwolfpet;322599 said:
    What can I say? I'm really excited about this!
    Do you think there'll ever be a TTG game that won't get you excited? (answers of more than one syllable appreciated :D)
Add Comment