User Avatar Image

The "I Find Noir Sam Sexy" Support Group

posted by Lena_P on - last edited - Viewed by 7.3K users
With the new screenshots of Noir Sam (called Sexy Sam by the afflicted) released, many forumites are experiencing a disconcerting attraction to the six feet of dark, doggy hotness. This is a safe place where we can help each other deal with these new feelings. Now, one of the most effective therapies is known as "art therapy", wherein patients express their emotions through painting and drawing. I suggest people post their fanarts, I mean, art therapy paintings, of Sam in his shirtsleeves, and begin their healing process.
185 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • GinnyN;360651 said:
    To be fair, NOW she has a lot of cloning pods which can produce Sam's Clones. THINK ABOUT IT!
    Oh man, the possibilities!
  • GinnyN;360651 said:
    To be fair, NOW she has a lot of cloning pods which can produce Sam's Clones. THINK ABOUT IT!
    (thinks about it)

Hmm.
  • Is there a support group for letting Sam grow a moustache?
  • LikaLaruku;364663 said:
    Is there a support group for letting Sam grow a moustache?
    Not really, but we can help you out here too ^^!
  • I'd rather have a support group for people who think Sameth is pure awesome and should be brought back to life.
    Or maybe a support group for people who would rather play a full season in 1901 and will never get the chance for such greatness.
  • splash1;364673 said:
    I'd rather have a support group for people who think Sameth is pure awesome and should be brought back to life.
    Or maybe a support group for people who would rather play a full season in 1901 and will never get the chance for such greatness.
    Maybe someone should start a petition for people who want to see more of 1901, even if it's just a webcomic like "The Big Sleep" was. I can't get enough of Sameth's mustache.
  • I didn't read the whole thing, but, this started off as one of the creepiest threads I've ever seen...
  • I'm locking this thread if that happens again.
  • Episode 303 ftw!!!
This discussion has been closed.