User Avatar Image

The "I Find Noir Sam Sexy" Support Group

posted by Lena_P on - last edited - Viewed by 8.6K users
With the new screenshots of Noir Sam (called Sexy Sam by the afflicted) released, many forumites are experiencing a disconcerting attraction to the six feet of dark, doggy hotness. This is a safe place where we can help each other deal with these new feelings. Now, one of the most effective therapies is known as "art therapy", wherein patients express their emotions through painting and drawing. I suggest people post their fanarts, I mean, art therapy paintings, of Sam in his shirtsleeves, and begin their healing process.
185 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Lena_P;323086 said:
    Now, back to more important and disturbing things ... isn't it funny that (mostly) female fans are falling over Angry Sam while (mostly) male fans think Flint is awesome? He's also angry and sleeveless, why aren't we attracted to him?
    Flint is known to, hmmm, get around with dames. Sam stays faithful to Max -- and fidelity is one big turn-on.
  • Randulf;323178 said:
    Flint is known to, hmmm, get around with dames. Sam stays faithful to Max -- and fidelity is one big turn-on.
    I've always wondered about that. Is there ANYTHING in ANY of the Sam and Max merchandise about Sam having a girlfriend...or even a relationship? Maybe Justice is his one true love. She does have a great figure and a snappy fashion sense. And a great personality.

• User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    queen_of_the_lobsters;323189 said:
    Maybe Justice is his one true love.
    That. And making a lot of racket while on duty, probably.
  • Also think it's that whole "He's in pain, but I can help him" sort of mind set when it comes to why people are attracted to him. You know Sam is hurting inside cause his best friends head has been severed which makes him this angry and missunderstood creature. Erg... I feel weird, maybe I need to draw something.
  • That 'Will Sam ever find true love?' comment in the ending of the first episode has me convinced we'll see SOME sort of love interest for Sam. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my romantic part.
  • queen_of_the_lobsters;323189 said:
    Oh yeah. And that's why he lets Max having Leonard in the closet for about two Seasons: Because is the right punishment for stole a sandwich.

Anyway, the only pattern I found about my recent Platonic Crushes is basically they are always so excentric that in real life will never work. Ah, well...
  • queen_of_the_lobsters;323189 said:
    This (seconded). I can see him showing fleeting interest in a woman here or there, but otherwise it would never work out. Minus something terrible happening to Max, Sam seems perfectly content with the way things are: pummeling perps from here to Pensacola, doling out justice and mayhem with his very best friend at his side.
    SillyStell;323191 said:
    Also think it's that whole "He's in pain, but I can help him" sort of mind set when it comes to why people are attracted to him. You know Sam is hurting inside cause his best friends head has been severed which makes him this angry and missunderstood creature.
    There's a ring of truth to this. Also, I know a lot of people in various fandoms who care deeply about a certain character -- and then proceed to put him or her through the proverbial wringer in their own fanworks. 'Cause you hurt the ones you love, don'cha know. (Heck, I can't say I'm immune to this myself!) In a strange way, it seems perfectly normal. More or less.
    SillyStell;323191 said:
    Erg... I feel weird, maybe I need to draw something.
    Please do. Those weird feelings sometimes lead to producing one's best works, after all. :)
    GinnyN;323208 said:
    Oh yeah. And that's why he lets Max having Leonard in the closet for about two Seasons: Because is the right punishment for stole a sandwich.
    Well, it's pretty much a given that Sam has a skewed moral compass, well meaning though he may be. On the other hand, I know a number of others on the forum (myself included) who thought keeping Leonard in the closet that long was a bit off-base even for Sam and Max, so ...
  • Hayden;322960 said:
    Sam, sexy? He's a dog!
    yeah.... eww..
  • light_rises;323215 said:
    Well, it's pretty much a given that Sam has a skewed moral compass, well meaning though he may be. On the other hand, I know a number of others on the forum (myself included) who thought keeping Leonard in the closet that long was a bit off-base even for Sam and Max, so ...
    That why I say he has shades of Knight Templar.
  • GinnyN;323208 said:
    At least they feed him and talk to him, and Leonard looks like he's been bathed regularly too. Also, Sam's not exactly sane. Saner than Max, yes (or perhaps better at blending in with society), but he's not entirely sane.
This discussion has been closed.