User Avatar Image

Anyone ever play these games?

posted by SpaceFalcon2001 on - last edited - Viewed by 176 users
Freeware games (Adventure Horror) by one of my favorite game critics: Ben Croshaw aka Yahtzee

Personally, I only discovered them a few months ago, and when I thought about them, I had to put a thread out there to see if anyone else knew about them. I found them to be very old school adventure games (even with that old school style) with an interesting storyline.
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I haven't seen these before, but I'll definitely take a look.

Any website that claims it is akin to Bruce Campbell, is okay by me.
  • Yes, everyone knows about them eventually. They're probably the best freeware adventure games out there. Trilby's Notes is one of my favorite video games of all time.
  • Secret Fawful;324243 said:
    Yes, everyone knows about them eventually. They're probably the best freeware adventure games out there.
    QFT. They're awesome games.
  • Yes. I love Art of Theft. The main series was okay too. Not a big 1213 fan, it got frustrating.
  • tredlow;327677 said:
    Yes. I love Art of Theft. The main series was okay too. Not a big 1213 fan, it got frustrating.
    I actually quite enjoyed 1213. It had echoes of Flashback, which I also enjoyed.
  • Darth Marsden;327742 said:
    I actually quite enjoyed 1213. It had echoes of Flashback, which I also enjoyed.
    I did like it enough to finish the series, but not to replay it (at least, after getting the secret ending)
Add Comment