User Avatar Image

Skunkape in 303?

posted by YoshiRoll on - last edited - Viewed by 704 users
One of his servants appears in this screenshot:

What do you guys think?
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Sam will naturally go for Skunkape's goons, but that does not necessary means they (or Skunkape himself) are responsible.
  • Skunkape's ship and goons should still be around without Skunkape himself being there. Although, I don't know why the goons wouldn't fly off in the ship.
  • User Avatar Image
    MRN
    Mike Stemmle confirmed on the Freelance Police Dispach forum that Skun'kape will make a return on this episode, I think.
  • And remember that Skunkape still wants brains with the Gift like Gordon and Max, but i guess he might not be in the episode... he might have sent instructions to his army from the new Penal Zone to steal Max's brain.
  • in a future vision vision in episode 1, sam mentions "emporer skunk'ape the 2". so maybe in one episode skunk'ape takes over the world. Another thing, just because skunkape is stuck in the office doesn't mean the minons didn't just fly away. and did you see them on the ship near the end? no.
  • MRN;323213 said:
    Mike Stemmle confirmed on the Freelance Police Dispach forum that Skun'kape will make a return on this episode, I think.
    Sort of.

He said Rinoplasty is back and will be hot Ape on Crockroach action. Take your guesses.
  • Skun'kape's minions never did leave the planet did they? I mean, they aren't even in his ship, which must of crashed since Gordon weakened it's engines and it's pilot was sucked out into another dimension.

However Skun'kape knows something about Max. Remember the aura he sees at the end of Episode one, if he's not in 303 he will be back at somepoint, if only to explain that.
  • User Avatar Image
    MRN
    GinnyN;324631 said:
    Sort of.

He said Rinoplasty is back and will be hot Ape on Crockroach action. Take your guesses.
    ttg_Stemmle;318394 said:

You can't keep a bad ape down.
    Mike
    This post is an answer to another post that said "is Skun'kape back in this ep", thats where I took the confirmation from :D
  • Skun'ka-pe is as annoying as he is badass, I'm afraid that no matter what any TTG says, even though they confirmed it...

"He'll be baack."
  • GinnyN;324631 said:
    Sort of.

Ha! I knew Telltale wouldn't just make a Toy of Power for just the first ten minutes of the first episode! Will Mind Reading be back too? I loved reading everyone's thoughts, but Sam's were just so absurd and brilliant!
Add Comment