User Avatar Image

Flint paper and sam?

posted by homsarthesong on - last edited - Viewed by 629 users
Ok so i saw the screenshots, and i made a connection, does flint paper somehow take over sam in order to find the culprit. what do you think? (p.s. if someone already posted this let me know)
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I think Sam is channeling Flint Paper, rather than Flint possessing Sam. Telltale did mention Sam taking cues from Flint, rather than Flint overtaking Sam.
  • sam is beater than Flint Paper when sam Paper what sam is a border line like max side they are the ones to whack out fore and the cases with max didn't help things
  • Yes, oh yes! More Flint Paper, please!
  • I think Flint trains Sam on what to do, and he simply learns all of Flint's hard-cop traits and uses them to find Max.
  • kane;324118 said:
    sam is beater than Flint Paper when sam Paper what sam is a border line like max side they are the ones to whack out fore and the cases with max didn't help things
    ....huh? I read that a few times and still can't make any sense of it.

Anywho, I'm totally stoked for this episode, Flint Paper needs more screen time. Computer game screen time.
  • Defniitely - hopefully Flint will take a big big role in this episode - he's been pretty minor in all the others so far.
  • McGoiter;324242 said:
    ....huh? I read that a few times and still can't make any sense of it.

Anywho, I'm totally stoked for this episode, Flint Paper needs more screen time. Computer game screen time.
    He uses a speech to text program due to bad english.
  • bad program good english.
  • tabstis;324295 said:
    Defniitely - hopefully Flint will take a big big role in this episode - he's been pretty minor in all the others so far.
    He was important in episode 203 when he starts up the cliffhanger and was needed for a puzzle.
    and in 301 you have to save his life and he gives you some vital information.
    but yeah I guess he is still minor though.
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Flint works best as a minor character. In the comics he's only in one or two panels in only every other story. It lets you imagine his crazy life. If you actually saw it all, he wouldn't be a mystery!
Add Comment