User Avatar Image

An advice telltale...

posted by FIGULS on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
You guys are the best so i dont think u will do it this way,,,but i really hope you take real characters and parts of the movies, because if theres no marty, biff, dr.brown, george, elaine, etc etc etc...what would the difference be between a BTTF game and any "time travelling" game going to differente years...

Theres tones of AG using the time travelling deal...thats not what makes me love BTTF, i love that movie because of its characters, its dialogues, how good it showed the 80s, and how funny i showed the 50s, and the future...

I dont neccesarily need the old west, BTTF3 i didnt like that much...but maybe its just me!
jajja

thank u
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • we should start a similar thread in the jurassic park forum to make sure they don't make a jurassic park game without dinosaurs....
  • "Now granny, here's how you suck eggs" :)
  • I would also like to remind them that if they do not add some controls it will not be a game... it will just be a movie.
  • If you start a band, don't call it Huey Lewis and the News. There is already a band with that name.
  • wow you people are so smart thank you...

what i am talking about is, for example if theres a new story all around, and your marty's son, and he has to go to prehistoric times to get a stone or something like that to save marty, for me that doesnt cut it as a BTFF game, and i dont care if its marty's son going to waterloo, or world war 2...

so i ask, whats the difference between that and another time travelling game...that its in a delorean??? that doesnt cut it for me, i think it has to be very well related to the story of the 3 movies, not just using some things of the movie like the car, and some references and doing a new game...without taking to consideration some important story plots of the movie and characters...

maybe its obvious...i dont know! but for a moment i thought of it...and i think its not such a dumb comment...
  • Its true we are all a bunch of jerks.... but we are TTG fans after all and those games are all about being funny and sarcastic... Dont take it personal...
  • But in BTTF3 the DeLorean was destroyed! The new time machine is Doc Brown's train! So that should be the time machine we use in the games!

Seriously, I don't care if the games break movie continuity. We have to have the DeLorean :)
  • Or at least a DeSoto!
  • Molokov;327482 said:

Seriously, I don't care if the games break movie continuity. We have to have the DeLorean :)
    Telltale said that this game won't be a continuation to the story so i'm guessing the delorian will definately be in it
Add Comment