User Avatar Image

Nintendo 3DS

posted by Strong Max on - last edited - Viewed by 624 users
In the past, telltale has cited the DS's poor graphical quality to be the reason that their games didn't go there. Would the extreamly enhanced graphics of the 3DS remedy this?
48 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Strong Max;328246 said:
    In the past, telltale has cited the DS's poor graphical quality to be the reason that their games didn't go there.
    The CSI games are available on DS, though.
  • Avistew;328250 said:
    The CSI games are available on DS, though.
    I believe those were developed by a different studio with a different engine and were only semi-related to the Telltale versions for the PC and consoles.
  • thesporkman;328252 said:
    I believe those were developed by a different studio with a different engine and were only semi-related to the Telltale versions for the PC and consoles.
    That's possible... I only played the Wii versions.
  • thesporkman;328252 said:
    This is correct information. In fact, they are even entirely separate cases. They are related in name only.
  • I didn't planned to buy a Nintendo 3DS, but if Telltale starts making games for it, I'll buy one for sure.
  • I think there's a decent chance that the 3DS will end up on TTGYare's "more powerful than Wii" list, somewhere between an iPhone and a Toaster, so something like Puzzle Agent or SBCG4AP shouldn't be totally out of the question.
  • It wasn't a toaster. It was a microwave. Personally, I'd love if they released something for the 3DS. Eventually. I'm guessing they won't want to bother when they've just started working on the ipad and iphone. And if they do it I want some gorgeous 3D art that's got a great style and wonderful environments. And I want a pony, and my own personal airship, and every day to be Christmas, and ... oh. Sorry.

But yeah, I'd love to see what TTG could do on the 3DS! :D
  • Telltale or not, I'll get myself a 3DS as soon as it comes out.
  • Telltale or not, I'll get myself a 3DS after Inevitable Revision #3 or 4.
  • I want a 3DS, but I need a little more info on it first, such as does it have DSIware, and if it does, can I transfer my DSIware account over, because I'd hate to buy all that again...

I'd definately want any game Telltale release on a DS system though!
Add Comment