User Avatar Image

My voodoo cards are here!

posted by allaboardfilms on - last edited - Viewed by 3K users
I just received my voodoo card set in the mail today, and I figured I'd share its contents with all of you.

Pictures:

Front Cover

Back Cover

The Cards

And here's a list of all the cards included...
[SPOILER]
Triumph
Treachery
The Tower
Strength
Disease
Nemesis
The Mouth
The Lovers
The Transformation
Justice
The Journey
The Lothario
The Guide
The Fracture
The Devil
Death
The Curse
Betrayal
The Shivress
The Victim
The Healer
[/SPOILER]

More detailed pictures:

The First Batch

The Second Set

The Final Few

All in all, it's really nice stuff. Very high quality material. It almost makes me want to learn how to read tarot cards.
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • they look great! btw the cards aren't apparently shipping.
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    Thanks for the pictures!
    They look fantastic!
    Can't wait for mine to ship!
  • These are great! I should have bought some while I had the chance but I had no money at the time...
  • How's the material on the cards? Do they bend? Does it feel strong? How do they compare to, for example, your average deck of cards?
  • Rather Dashing;328727 said:
    How's the material on the cards? Do they bend? Does it feel strong? How do they compare to, for example, your average deck of cards?
    The material's great. It's a very nice plastic that has a really good feel and sheen. The cards themselves are fairly strong, probably on the same level as a regular card in a deck of 52. I will say, though, that my one complaint is the difficulty I had getting the box of cards to open without bending the top. But that's only a minor niggle.
  • Heh, I can never open a deck of card without bending the top. Ever.

They look amazing :D Thanks so much for the pictures. Is the back of the cards the same as the back of the deck?
  • Avistew;328771 said:
    Heh, I can never open a deck of card without bending the top. Ever.

They look amazing :D Thanks so much for the pictures. Is the back of the cards the same as the back of the deck?
    The back of the cards are pretty much the same as the back of the deck, except the cards have a very small "Copyright LucasArts" in the corner.
  • Those are actually pretty cool. Nice.
  • good luck with your voodoo spels :P (they are looking good mayby i buy them)
Add Comment