User Avatar Image

The Cupon Sharing thread

posted by NeatNit on - last edited - Viewed by 1.2K users
Well, searching didn't find one and I read the forum rules, nothing against this.

So I thought 'why not', and started it!

In this thread, you can post about cupons that you have and are not going to use, or you can ask for a cupon that you think someone else might have, but you don't have one and you want one!

Example 1:
Someone said:
I have three cupons for all of Telltale's games for $1, first three to PM me get it!
Example 2:
Someone else said:
Hi, I'm looking for a cupon to get Tales of Bone & Max for half price, does anyone have one? PM me please!

Example 1, later:
Someone said:
I have three cupons for all of Telltale's games for $1, first three to PM me get it!

All taken! :D
Example 2, later:
Someone else said:
Hi, I'm looking for a cupon to get Tales of Bone & Max for half price, does anyone have one? PM me please!

Edit: Thanks, SomeOtherGuy!

Ok? Great!

So, unfrotunately the only cupons I have are two $1-off cupons, if anyone wants one, PM me.

I'd also like a free episode cupon from the S3 pre-purchase if anyone has one, I want to get Bone ep2 :)
Thanks, floatstarpx!
29 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • does anyone have a coupon for texas holdem by any chance, so i can complete my collection?
  • I have a coupon for free episode : "The Penal Zone", the first episode in the new Sam & Max season.
    Coupon code is valid now through December 31, 2010.

I would gladly exchange it with a coupon for a reduction on Wallace & Gromit Episode 2 or 4 ... or otherwise, give it for free.

Send me a private message if you are interested.
  • Ummm
    Ill gladly take coupons for these games i guess
    wallace and gromit 1-2 xbla or pc(ill take 3-4 xbla i guess)
    tomi 2-5 PC
    texas hold em
    Bone only if downloadald.

In reality ill take any free code as long as its not sbcg4ap anything tales chapter 1 or wallace and gromit 3-4 pc or sam and max devils playhouse anything.
  • Hmm...what games don't I have?
    -Wallace & Gromit 1,2,4 (I have 3)
    -Bone (Both Episodes)
    :)

I have no coupons to give, sadly.
    :(
  • Tell you what. For right now, you buy Puzzle Agent, and I'll give you half off your entire order!
  • Not really a cupon, but I have SoMI:SE to give on Steam, if anyone wants it...

Edit: Gone :P
  • I preordered Lechucks revenge and got a copy of secret special edition free (which i already have) I can send someone that in exchange for strong bad coupons
  • NeatNit;334476 said:
    Not really a cupon, but I have SoMI:SE to give on Steam, if anyone wants it...
    May I have it? Im not preordering on steam. Im going xbla
    EDIT: also i do have the serial code for sbcg4ap ep 5 from trogday that was never touched for trade as well for any game that i listed above.
    EDIT:2 too late just gave away the serial code.
  • who missed wrong trousers day and wants Muzzled? I got it to gift, but noone ive seen today wants it.
  • No coupons yet, but hopefully because of the Sam & Max preorder I should get some of the promised goodies sometime soon.

In the meanwhile..
    I am selling these fine leather jackets.
Add Comment