User Avatar Image

Error after inputing order number and password

posted by OnCallDoc on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
Hi,
I keep getting the following error after inputing my order number and password:

An internal system error has occurred. Please contact your system administrator.
We have encountered an internal application error. The error has been logged.
Contact System Support
I have not received the email yet either.
33 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • same here ...
  • At least I'm not the only one...
  • Must be an echo - both here and in the download thingamagig - I'm hearing the same thing!

On the other hand, it's probably not too strange, considering the number of request that poor server has to handle at the same time - versus what it's used to...
  • Yeah... too bad the email didn't make it through either.
  • Hi guys,

I was getting this error this morning while testing, but it was fixed again a few minutes later.

Try again from another browser, or wait a few minutes and try again.

Regarding emails - we have thousands going out. It takes time. If you didn't get it yet, it's probably still in the queue... a few more minutes of patience, please! :)
  • I first ordered just the first episode and I can easily log in with that number, so I doubt it is just because of the high traffic
  • Emily;17026 said:
    Hi guys,

I was getting this error this morning while testing, but it was fixed again a few minutes later.

Try again from another browser, or wait a few minutes and try again.

Regarding emails - we have thousands going out. It takes time. If you didn't get it yet, it's probably still in the queue... a few more minutes of patience, please! :)
    Hi, I'm trying for the 25th time with both IE and Firefox. And I'm still waiting for the email.
  • Been trying it from firefox and explorer but still getting the same thing.

EDIT- I do understand that it takes some time for the emails to go out and I'm cool with that
This discussion has been closed.