User Avatar Image

303 : The final loop?

posted by worcanna on - last edited - Viewed by 2.6K users
So at the final fight, it seems to loop over and over with Skunkape hitting me none stop. What do i do? Im stuck.
35 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's not final fight. Yet.

To simply put, there are a lot of noteworthy details in this fight. You'll find Max's abilities useful too. Even just switching back and forth between Sam and Max changes some things.

Some taunts have different outcomes and you have to find where they're useful for, and you're actually asked to do some of them in an order.
  • Thats the thing. I can't.

It goes like this. "Skunkape taunts. He then hits me. Sam growls, he hits me, same growls, he hits me, same over and over"

:( I think i found a bug....i hope not.

Edit : Its a bug. That part of the game loops and doesn't start the conversation im MEANT to have. :( I can't finish the game. Ive reinstalled too. Nothing.
  • Sam growls?

Don't you get the chance of actually selecting what to do, like "Attack", "Taunt" or "Max"?
  • Falanca;331245 said:
    Sam growls?

Don't you get the chance of actually selecting what to do, like "Attack", "Taunt" or "Max"?
    Nope. It auto does it.
  • Ouch.

I'm afraid you encountered a bug. Try mashing the right click button. If you still can't get an options menu, try to save and load the game, or continue from an autosave.
  • Falanca;331250 said:
    Ouch.

I'm afraid you encountered a bug. Try mashing the right click button. If you still can't get an options menu, try to save and load the game, or continue from an autosave.
    Tried all of them. They don't help. Even reinstalling fails to fix the problem. :(

:( This makes my day.
  • Reinstalling wouldn't help... Unless...

You mean, even if you start the game from the beginning and make your way up to there again, just THAT happens and ruins your game?
  • Falanca;331254 said:
    Reinstalling wouldn't help... Unless...

You mean, even if you start the game from the beginning and make your way up to there again, just THAT happens and ruins your game?
    That would mean id have to start again to test this bug and if it does, thats 10 hours ive wasted. :(...*Sigh* ..i guess i don't have a choice
  • Try an autosave to save some hours of yours?
  • Falanca;331260 said:
    Try an autosave to save some hours of yours?
    Done. Doesn't work. :( i tried.
Add Comment