User Avatar Image

How long does it take to pack and ship an order?

posted by JarnoF on - last edited - Viewed by 281 users
I noticed this in the "your games" section last week, Thursday or Friday:

Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.

As I understand it, all items should now be available from my order. How long does it usually take at Telltale to pack and ship things? Days? Weeks? Months?

Just curious.

- JarnoF
6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • In my experience, it usually takes a few days at most, but now with the increased amount of orders following the 50% off deal when pre-ordering Puzzle Agent, and the huge amount of ToMI DVD orders they are working on, it will probably take weeks.
  • JarnoF;331503 said:

Your order has been submitted to our warehouse and will ship soon. Please check back later for shipping info.

My order has had this same status report for 2 weeks now. In fact it still has it as i write this post.

It still says it even though my postman just handed my parcel to me not five minutes ago

NGCrew
  • It took 9 days for me in the last order (to the warehouse on the 7th, sent on the 16th, arrived today) pretty happy with the shipping time.
  • NGCrew;332651 said:
    My order has had this same status report for 2 weeks now. In fact it still has it as i write this post.

It still says it even though my postman just handed my parcel to me not five minutes ago
    Same with me. Came today too.
  • I've had an order reading "submitted to warehouse.." for a few weeks now, and it's only just now changed to show the tracking information. I am in the UK though, so I guess it could have actually been sent out a while ago like the last few posts have mentioned.
  • Update: Order status still the same. No answer to email sent to support.

Getting slightly annoyed...

This discussion has been closed.