User Avatar Image

PAX Anyone?

posted by SeanT on - last edited - Viewed by 2.7K users
Who's goin'? Who's preregistered? What are you expecting? What do you wanna see there?

Anyone up for a TTG lunch or dinner get together?
91 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, you already know that since we're sharing a room, Seanie-bear, but I'm hopefully going. Still unsure about the immigration stuff but at this point I'm willing to just risk it either way.

Want to go to the telltale booth of course but really not sure about the rest, I guess I'll kind of improvise.
    Would love to meet up with as many people from here as possible, so yeah, a lunch/dinner or something would be awesome. Already planning to meet up with Icedhope and Co, and of course will see a lot of Tope... But I'm hoping to see a lot more people than that!
  • I'm game for this dinner idea! Come on folks, this is a game forum, there's gotta be some folks headin to pax.
  • Why do I live in Australia? The only thing we get is Supernova and the Melbourne Show. If I lived in the USA I would be there in a heartbeat.
  • I wish I could go, but I can't. Two of my friends are going, but I haven't managed to introduce them to Telltale yet.
  • I'll be wishing I was there, does that count?
  • I would love to go, and one year maybe I will. However, this is not that year. Which sucks.
  • Well, I know I'm going.

1. Go to the telltale booth and be all hey! I hav questions.
    2. Having the Beard off.
    3 hopefully arranging a dinner type thing with some of the the telltale staff to make sort of a mini telltale con.
    4. have the best damn time of my life.
  • Icedhope;335951 said:

2. Having the Beard off.
    3 hopefully arranging a dinner type thing with some of the the telltale staff to make sort of a mini telltale con.
    The beard-off will be mighty and epic, indeed. You better make good on our bet!

I dunno who all else is going from TTG but I'm sure a TTG lunch/dinner will be in order. I'm sure I will be eating lots of times so anyone and everyone is invited to eat with this TTG web monkey.
  • I'll be with you in Spirit from down below here!
  • Damn me and not having money.
Add Comment