User Avatar Image

The Unofficial *Official* Puzzle Agent Waiting Thread!!

posted by MRN on - last edited - Viewed by 6.6K users
So, how many hours now, people??????

God, I can't wait, but I have to :(

That's a god damn paradox!
394 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Ah... hell...

10 minutes late for their "normal" release hour...

I hope nothing exploded at Telltale's
  • Have been waiting the whole day, over 7PM here right now. Hopefully it's out during the evening and not by the night. Now I should go do some shopping, brb waiting.
  • I would expect sometime within the next 12 hours.
  • plrichard;337034 said:
    I would expect sometime within the next 12 hours.
    Thats almost like saying "In this decade" :> In 12 hours june is over even for Telltale, so it has to come out in this time or its not june anymore.

However, i'm waiting for both, Puzzle Agent and WoW Servers coming back on.. stupid Patchdays, i hate them =(
  • GinnyN;337029 said:
    Ah... hell...

10 minutes late for their "normal" release hour...

I hope nothing exploded at Telltale's
    I don't think 9 am California time is their normal release hour, is it? I seem to remember them coming out in the afternoon.
  • User Avatar Image
    MRN
    I know why it isn't out yet, the guys making it were sleepless during many days so now they're still sleeping :eek:
  • LordKinbote;337039 said:
    I don't think 9 am California time is their normal release hour, is it? I seem to remember them coming out in the afternoon.
    "Normal" because the last 2 episodes of Sam and Max were released at that hour. I was hoping the same for Puzzle Agent. Well, it's not.

Anyway, we know it's today because the reviews started to popping out, so, in any moment now.
  • I won't mind if they miss their release date, as long as they officially announce something about it being a little late.
  • User Avatar Image
    MRN
    Place your bets people, my bet is that it will come out at 6:02 PM GMT time :)
  • Since they're in California, they still have another fourteen hours before June is over. And even their usual release time is still at least a few hours away.
Add Comment