User Avatar Image

Where's Sam and Max's office????

posted by presidentmax on - last edited - Viewed by 485 users
3 episodes and they still wont let us visit...

I really want to go back to the office in the new games. Telltale got really lazy over this.
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm pretty sure there is a valid reason we can't get back in there. Possibly even related to why Superball was guarding the closet door at the end of S2E4.

That said, I miss the office too. It was kind of nice to have a "home base" I could return to to think over puzzle solutions.
  • I miss shooting out the window at unfortunate pedestrians.
  • While I do miss the office somewhat, I'm really not sure what's "lazy" about Telltale not including it. Wouldn't it be lazier if they had reused the old location?
  • lombre;337234 said:
    While I do miss the office somewhat, I'm really not sure what's "lazy" about Telltale not including it. Wouldn't it be lazier if they had reused the old location?
    It's lazy in the sense that they can't be bothered to find a new way to make it seem fresh and reinvent it.

That's my story and i'm sticking with it.
  • I wonder if they put anything new in the closet between seasons.
  • Now that there is no Penal Zone on the office, we will probably return... after we deal with the Sam clones army and the Yog-Soggoth.
  • A new office would be nice, as someone on the forum posted, a picture of a much smaller office that sam & max have in one of the tv shows ? or something, it looked really cool. Also instead of us going all around the city and such (while nice) i just really wanna explore sam & max building, isnt Sam & max still supposed to be kinda wacky, like say Buildings are much bigger on the inside than outside. Surely there is alot more cool stuff than their office in their, there must be some crazy other people liviing there, perhaps secret rooms, basements what not xD
  • I really miss the office. I didn't realise until they took it away this season. :( Hope to see it at least in the finale
  • Honestly, I really just want to see what JE-J does for a new office theme.
  • presidentmax;337245 said:
    It's lazy in the sense that they can't be bothered to find a new way to make it seem fresh and reinvent it.

That's my story and i'm sticking with it.
    There's obviously a reason for it. We're going to find out.
Add Comment