User Avatar Image

Tribute POLL

posted by Silverwolfpet on - last edited - Viewed by 930 users
Hey guys!

I'm really looking forward to hearing what you think. It may help me move faster with this thing as I have planned something rather big for you. :)
I can't decide who to play as... so I really would like to know who would you like to see me as. The sooner I can answer this question, the faster I can start working on the tributes!

Cheers!
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Doc Brown. But not too Monkeyologist-ist! :D
  • I think you'd suit Doc Brown more and then get your brother to be Marty.
  • Hehe, anyone willing to donate a wig? :p It's very hard to find a wig that suits doc... even on ebay, I couldn't find anything. Maybe I didn't know how to search. Any clue?
  • Try for a blonde afro wig, then tease out the curls and trim to suit.
  • Yeah but Doc had white hair.
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    Get someone else on board, and play Strickland instead: No wig needed! :D
  • Silverwolfpet;343757 said:
    Yeah but Doc had white hair.
    They're pretty white.

http://www.google.com/search?q=blonde+afro+wig
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    Silverwolfpet;343738 said:
    Hehe, anyone willing to donate a wig? [...] Any clue?
    Dye your hair! ;)
    Silverwolfpet;343535 said:
    I can't decide who to play as...
    Oh, it's SO easy. You play Doc, Mihai plays Marty. Now GO! Hr-ahhh-dic... GOOO! :D
  • Mmm okay, news updates:

- I have received e-mails and PMs regarding people who would like to try out for one of the parts...aka auditions. Interesting.
    - As far as I can see, most of you (woah, EIGHT, SO many!!) would like to see me twitch and turn and go for both characters. Interesting.
    - I am currently trying to figure out if I should make it funny or epic, or both. Both is MUCH more difficult, because one must keep the perfect balance and one could end up with crap.
    - More and more people ask me to do this tribute, including my mom and bro! Which they never did before... Sure, they both supported me but, heh, actually ASKING me to do this is...interesting. So I guess I must not disappoint my family.

- I have also received ideas and suggestions for the tributes. If you want to see something in particular, write ideas here and let's discuss them. As much as I like surprises, I'd actually like to see what people want specifically. So, don't be shy.

Either way, filming should begin in about a week. :)
  • Silverwolfpet;345500 said:
    Mmm okay, news updates:

- I have received e-mails and PMs regarding people who would like to try out for one of the parts...aka auditions. Interesting.
    - As far as I can see, most of you (woah, EIGHT, SO many!!) would like to see me twitch and turn and go for both characters. Interesting.
    - I am currently trying to figure out if I should make it funny or epic, or both. Both is MUCH more difficult, because one must keep the perfect balance and one could end up with crap.
    - More and more people ask me to do this tribute, including my mom and bro! Which they never did before... Sure, they both supported me but, heh, actually ASKING me to do this is...interesting. So I guess I must not disappoint my family.

- I have also received ideas and suggestions for the tributes. If you want to see something in particular, write ideas here and let's discuss them. As much as I like surprises, I'd actually like to see what people want specifically. So, don't be shy.

Either way, filming should begin in about a week. :)
    *piratey huzzah*
Add Comment