User Avatar Image

The NON-SPOILER waiting thread

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 962 users
For everyone who is waiting for the episode...no spoilers at all in here please.
94 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Well, this looks like the right thread to discuss the game.

Remember that part, when that thing happened, and we were all "Pshooow! Die die die!" and it was like "Please don't kill me, I've got so much to give" and we're like "See you in hell, Sal!"

Oh, wait, that didn't actually happen. Enjoy the wait!
  • How much longer do u think it will be...
  • at least 2 hours, more likely about 6.
  • corruptbiggins;350440 said:
    at least 2 hours, more likely about 6.
    Pfft, optimist!
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    i'm bored in my threads
  • I dreamed about "Beyond the Alley of the Dolls" last night. For some reason, Max had to walk across a thin bridge of rocks above a pool of lava with a plush Yorkshire terrier. And Stinky's Diner was right next to a pier.
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    queen_of_the_lobsters;350512 said:
    I dreamed about "Beyond the Alley of the Dolls" last night. For some reason, Max had to walk across a thin bridge of rocks above a pool of lava with a plush Yorkshire terrier. And Stinky's Diner was right next to a pier.
    spoiler!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: mabey
  • queen_of_the_lobsters;350512 said:
    I dreamed about "Beyond the Alley of the Dolls" last night. For some reason, Max had to walk across a thin bridge of rocks above a pool of lava with a plush Yorkshire terrier. And Stinky's Diner was right next to a pier.
    WHAT ABOUT "NO SPOILERS" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? Telepathic dreams count as spoilers! :D
  • seibert999;350519 said:
    spoiler!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: mabey
    Damn precognition dreams! Don't tell me those dreams where Papierwaite and Maximus hold a theatre hostage and Sybil comes back wearing new clothes and the Soda Poppers take the Freelance Police's jobs and reenact "Culture Shock" are all spoilers too! That'd be annoying!
Add Comment