User Avatar Image

Glitches in 304

posted by tbm1986 on - last edited - Viewed by 547 users
The ones I've noticed so far are:-
  • misplacing of Sam & Max when coming out of a psychic power close-up (once in Stinky's Diner and once on the control platform)
  • Max turning into a gun for a load of dialogue when they entered (I think it was) Momma Bosco's lab for the first time
  • Max mode: sometimes after using a power, clicking on a hotspot does nothing
  • Max mode: cursor sometimes gets stuck as the image used when that power is over a hotspot (and clicking on hotspots does nothing) and sometimes reverts to normal cursor even though a toy has been selected (but then this fault has occurred in all episodes so far)
Other peeps please add bugs you spot.
31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • eyeballs that float above stinkys head as if they are on the end of stalks.

Floating gun in the clone room.
  • Stinkys eyeballs hovered above her head while she crossed the lift/platform thingy and stayed there until momma bosco knocked her out.
    In a couple of Statue of Liberty bits you can walk max away from statue a bit, but cutscenes for dialogue focus on the empty place where he original stands.
  • For a while, whenever I tried using Charlie, I found the Rhinoplasty stuck in his stomach.
  • In the lab, you can see Momma Bosco's legs from underneath her platform during the dialogue cutscenes while messing with the dimensional destabiliser thing.
  • Emo Hoe;350848 said:
    In a couple of Statue of Liberty bits you can walk max away from statue a bit, but cutscenes for dialogue focus on the empty place where he original stands.
    Even more: When standing on the ribcage/tablet, some comments by Max show him back at the base of the statue again.
  • I saw pretty much all of these, the rhinoplasty/charlie glitch made me think of The Predator for some reason.
  • This one was a mild nuisance ALL the way through the game:

I was playing the PC version with a controller. ALL of the button commands had the image of... the Playstation Triangle button??!

This never happened with the other episodes. All said, though, the controls worked fine. Just had to remember which button was which, 'cuz the game sure wasn't telling me.
  • On the mac version, when you're trying to climb the statue and you are max and have the top-down view of the whole statue, the "back" button to get out of that view would disappear. Quite annoying since you have to exit the game and re-start from the last save in order to progress.
  • sometimes text was aultomaticly skiped
  • Got Sam stuck in the side of the maintenance platform at the cloning facility once (but he popped right back).

Momma Bosco wouldn't transport until I had used the maintenance platform to float back down to her.

Max disappears when using the dessoto rhinoplasty in a lot of cut scenes.

Using future vision on max in stinky's diner after girl stinky kissed him triggers the dumbstruck scene again (back to the future?)
Add Comment