User Avatar Image

Sam and Max surfin the highway

posted by goatboy_uk on - last edited - Viewed by 2.3K users
Is this still for sale from this site or what? cant find it anywhere in the UK and amazon.com says they are waiting for more stock wanted to buy from here but no contact email address to findout whether it is in stock at all before I go to buy it? Anyone have any idea?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Anonymous
    wrong place to post
  • Yeah. You visited the store, right? It's pretty prominently displayed there...
  • yep do know that but NO contact email anywhere on this site.... it is there but with everywhere else in the world ive rung up saying it's out of print i wanted to check before i brought it as i know how hard it is to get ash back from someone on the other side of the world!
  • so there is no moderator on this forum that is affiliated with the telltalegames.com store? if not does anyone know where i can get in ontact with the store??
  • That's because it's a re-print by TTG.
    The "originals" are indeed out of print, forever. As is the hardcover version of said re-print.
  • goatboy_uk;356726 said:
    yep do know that but NO contact email anywhere on this site.... it is there but with everywhere else in the world ive rung up saying it's out of print i wanted to check before i brought it as i know how hard it is to get ash back from someone on the other side of the world!
    If you have a Forbidden Planet nearby check it out, I picked one up for £15 off the shelf last August. I know, last August is a while ago, but it's worth checking.

I suspect Telltale would be great with refunds if you were to order it from them and they couldn't supply it.
  • tried them.. have had one on order for 4 months with nothing comming through and even though their website shows they have some in was told today they have no more in stock...
  • Hassat Hunter;356751 said:
    That's because it's a re-print by TTG.
    The "originals" are indeed out of print, forever. As is the hardcover version of said re-print.
    not quite sure how this post is supposed to help me it just reiterates what i already knew... as usual with most forums everyone wants to hip in their two cents but very few want to help
  • It means pretty much the only chance you have to get it is to order it here.
  • well ive ordered it then read through the forums and dreading what might happen in trying to get this posted to me as seems a lot of people have had tons of problems with it...
Add Comment