User Avatar Image

The Last Item You Purchased?

posted by Hayden on - last edited - Viewed by 79.9K users
What was it? Whether it was a packet of chips, a video game, a CD, a magazine, a gun, a flower, a yacht or an island, post it here.

My most recent purchase was a CD - Dream Theater's "Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence".
5.5K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Some magic beans. All the seller wanted for them was my mule. Steal!
  • When I went to the heritage festival, at the French pavilion the woman had small bags of French treats... Stuff you don't find here and that's tricky to import. I grabbed one assortment bag right away. Calissons, berlingots, carambars, pastilles vichy, nougat...
    It made me so happy ^_^

Actually, I'm going to have some now. I hadn't so much as opened it yet.
  • Some Jonathan Coulton songs.
  • I just bought something right not off I got it cheep cos its 2nd hand and free delivery

It covers the amazing Wrestling career(not his movie one) of The Rock
  • Modnation racers for my son's birthday
  • Jeff Lindsay's Dexter omnibus. It's the first three books. Twas very cheap so I'm happy.

I also bought an excellent book about lucid dreaming last week off amazon. It's called Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephen Laberge. At around £5, I'd recommend it to anyone who's interested.
  • Last thing I bought was a pack of cigarettes

Last interesting thing I bought however was The Unseen Academicals by Terry Pratchett
  • JedExodus;359046 said:
    Last interesting thing I bought however was The Unseen Academics by Terry Pratchett
    When this book came out I felt like Christmas had come early, especially because it came out right after a string of killer midterms.
  • I haven't read that yet but I'm sure it has lots of football jokes and analogies that'll be lost on me.
  • Alcoremortis;359001 said:
    It was sort of like that Christmas story where the wife sells her hair to buy her husband a fob watch chain and the husband sells his watch to buy her a comb.
    Haha! That's a funny little story! I've never heard it before.

The last thing I bought was a packet of crisps. Before that a 12 pack of toilet rolls. I really can't remember the last most interesting thing I bought.
Add Comment