25 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • axelkothe;361368 said:
    Oh, platforms will be PC, Xbox 360, Wii and for the first time PS3.

There will also be a Nintendo DS Version (developed by Other Ocean, not Telltale) with the title CSI - Ungelöste Fälle.
    the english version of the title of the ds version is csi: unsolved
  • I just found out what is wrong with these video game series (except for the marketing or Langston :P )

The cast models. I wish you guys would use the ones from CSI: 3DoM, maybe the best game in the series.

I like how all the cases are connected from a start, all the good investigative adventures are about serial killers these days, and I have to say it's a very good move.

But you should definitely use Nick's model from 3DoM :/
  • umm how is telltale going to handle another sam and max, jurassic park season, back to the future season, and another csi?
  • hamza721;362021 said:
    umm how is telltale going to handle another sam and max, jurassic park season, back to the future season, and another csi?
    Last year they had W&G, Tales, and CSI (not even counting ports). That's just one more season than last year, and they are now being backed by Universal and constantly growing. I think they can manage.
  • Wait... Has a Sam and Max Season 4 been announced somewhere?
  • thesporkman;362084 said:
    Wait... Has a Sam and Max Season 4 been announced somewhere?
    No, he's just making insane assumptions.
  • thesporkman;362084 said:
    Wait... Has a Sam and Max Season 4 been announced somewhere?
    He's probably talking about the last episode of Sam & Max Season 3.
  • Oh. That comes out this month, though. Then it'll be over and done with, and they can focus on their other three projects.
  • We like to keep very busy around here that's for sure.

To my knowledge (and I don't really watch the show), Huntby has not been on the show and I have no idea if he will be in some future season.
    ________
    medical marijuana dispensary
  • Seems like Huntby is our name as the player. I see the real CSI actors in the photos. Can't wait to play it! :)
Add Comment