User Avatar Image

Greetings

posted by Darth Vader on - last edited - Viewed by 968 users
I am Darth Vader. I recently received word from the International Bad Guys Alliance (IBGA) that our operative here, Andrew Ryan, was labelled as missing in action. I have been assigned to investigate. After studying your habits, I have found you to be weak. I must know the fate of Ryan. You will give me the information I need or I will take it from you. You do not have long, I suggest you comply.
64 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He got a new identity(Comrade Pants).
  • say you are a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance!
  • Darth Vader! Only you could be so bold.
  • RingmasterJ5;369863 said:
    He got a new identity(Comrade Pants).
    So it seems. However, I must know of the truth with certainty. If your claims cannot be proven, you will be taken prisoner.
    Sailorcuteness;369864 said:
    say you are a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance!
    You are a traitor and a member of the Rebel Alliance!
  • Darth Vader;369878 said:


    You are a traitor and a member of the Rebel Alliance!

    :guybrush:
  • I was once Andrew Ryan, it is true. Nice trollplay account, Dashing!
  • Comrade Pants;369898 said:
    I was once Andrew Ryan, it is true. Nice trollplay account, Dashing!
    You are mistaken.

    Rejoin us before we reconsider our kindness. Do not think yourself irreplaceable, Ryan.
  • Darth Vader;369909 said:
    You are mistaken.

    Rejoin us before we reconsider our kindness. Do not think yourself irreplaceable, Ryan.
    Bah! Cthulhu is the only other bad guy with an underwater city, and I don't think he's inclined to share and let you play "Super Underwater City Clubhouse!" there. Also, you're right - Dashing wouldn't have said "You are a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance" because it's backwards. Don't make me dig out the script...
  • Comrade Pants;369916 said:
    Bah! Cthulhu is the only other bad guy with an underwater city, and I don't think he's inclined to share and let you play "Super Underwater City Clubhouse!" there. Also, you're right - Dashing wouldn't have said "You are a traitor and a member of the rebel alliance" because it's backwards. Don't make me dig out the script...
    You can hardly expect me to recall everything I have ever spoken. Your insolence is intolerable. I grow very tired of this game, Ryan. If you are not willing to rejoin us, let it be known. Place the bounty upon your own head. It does not matter to me.
  • Darth Vader;369969 said:
    You can hardly expect me to recall everything I have ever spoken. Your insolence is intolerable. I grow very tired of this game, Ryan. If you are not willing to rejoin us, let it be known. Place the bounty upon your own head. It does not matter to me.
    Look, it's cool. Trollplay got dull. Now if Boba Fett asked me, maybe. See, he's all respectable and stuff. Not like you.
Add Comment