User Avatar Image

Unanswered Questions in 305...

posted by tabstis on - last edited - Viewed by 983 users
So I finished the episode but there are some things this season that I am still wondering about...

1. What did Sal mean by DECADES???
2. Did Giant Max really explode?
3. Why did Girl Stinky suddenly want to help Skunkape?
4. What happened to Bluster Blaster's future vision?
5. When was Sal's future vision from 304? (The one where he tells someone to run)
63 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • 1. Decades when?
    2. Yes
    3. Skunkape was Stinky's bitch
    4. Season 4, or he was on Skunkape's ship at the end
    5. Don't remember that one
  • It was only in this episode that I began to suspect that Grampa Stinky was inhuman. Unless his body survived being blown up in the vacuum of space (& Girl Stinky did say he couldn't be killed), then I guess we'll never know.
  • Hold on... we didn't see Harry Moleman at all this episode. And didn't Gordon say he would return?
  • Now to think of it, what was that joke about Sam mixing Skunkape's name for Harry? I was suspecting him to be the main villain and all so it was rather... You-know-what.
  • 3) Skunkape and Girl Stinky were in cahoots before the beginning and Sal was an easy pawn to use.

I'm rather disappointed we didn't see a newborn Lincoln-Pandemik.
  • tbm1986;370589 said:
    3) Skunkape and Girl Stinky were in cahoots before the beginning and Sal was an easy pawn to use.
    I don't think Stinky was faking. She grabbed onto Sal just before being taken by Skunkape and she was willing to kill Flint to get him off the trail... I'd like to hear some answers from Telltale on this...
  • tbm1986;370589 said:
    Season 4
  • tbm1986;370589 said:
    Argh, Telltale really knows how to make waiting for new seasons easier!!
Add Comment