User Avatar Image

Who reads SMBC here?

posted by Comrade Pants on - last edited - Viewed by 139 users
If you do, did you ever notice the secret comics? After talking to many of my friends, I have discovered that many people don't know about the secret comics or "voteys" as creator Zach Weiner calls them. Therefore, allow me to present... teh seekrit.

image
6 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I had to teach you dear friend Rather Dashing about that one.

    Also, I read it. It's got pretty fun stuff.
  • Avistew;372771 said:
    I had to teach you dear friend Rather Dashing about that one.

    Also, I read it. It's got pretty fun stuff.


    That was you? The way he related it to me, it was a revelation of biblical proportions. In any case, I'd say he's... Rather Clueless!

    /rimshot
  • Comrade Pants;372773 said:
    That was you? The way he related it to me, it was a revelation of biblical proportions.
    Well, I mentioned it when he posted a comic ("what was the votey for that comic?" or something like that) which led to his confusion, then a journey to discover what the hell I was talking about, culminating in the final revelation, yes.
  • Avistew;372782 said:
    Well, I mentioned it when he posted a comic ("what was the votey for that comic?" or something like that) which led to his confusion, then a journey to discover what the hell I was talking about, culminating in the final revelation, yes.
    Well, it's convoluted and assbackwards enough to be a biblical revelation, at least. Hm... I wonder if he's grown long grey hair and taken to wearing white robes...
  • Comrade Pants;372786 said:
    Well, it's convoluted and assbackwards enough to be a biblical revelation, at least. Hm... I wonder if he's grown long grey hair and taken to wearing white robes...
    Last I saw him, no. But you'll be able to tell us soon since you'll get a better look at him at DragonCon.
  • Wait, there are people who do not know hovering over the red dot is required?

    My mind is blown...
Add Comment