User Avatar Image

Adventure Game Bundle - Not Activating

posted by S2333 on - last edited - Viewed by 725 users
Hi Telltale,

I bought the Adventure Game bundle and I cannot log in to the exe when launched.
The login button just won't click.
Please help.
I also can't tab between username and password if that helps.
24 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    A lot of people seemed to have that problem yesterday, but the launcher appears to be working today.
    The download was unavailable for a while last night, so it's possible that Telltale uploaded a new launcher.
    Anyway, I re-downloaded it this morning, entered my info (tab still wasn't working, though) and clicked the login button (maybe I was just more patient than yesterday after clicking - just once - on the login button), which took me to a new menu from which to download the games.
    If it's not working for you, just try re-downloading the file.
    Good luck!
  • Perhaps I am not patient enough. I have downloaded the installer twice tonight. I only bought it about 2 hours ago.
    I shall try tomorrow morning.
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    If you downloaded it today, it should work (yesterday's version might even had worked, I just kept clicking because nothing appeared to be happening).
    Just launch it, enter your information, click once on the login button and wait for a few seconds.
    It might look like nothing is happening, but if your information is right, you will be taken to the download screen.
  • Hey Guys,

I bought the Adventure pack but didn't appear to get a download link in my list of purchases?

Any Ideas?
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    It should appear on your My Telltale page within a few minutes of the purchase being completed.
    Otherwise, this link should help you.
  • How long do you have to wait for usually?
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    Once you've clicked, less than 10 seconds (probably not even 5).
  • Macfly77;375327 said:
    Once you've clicked, less than 10 seconds (probably not even 5).
    Ok mine is not working at all. I clicked and left it alone for 2 hours and nothing happened.
  • S2333;375372 said:
    Ok mine is not working at all. I clicked and left it alone for 2 hours and nothing happened.
    Mine isn't working also. I've tried to uninstall and then install it again several times, and still nothing happens. If it's supposed to be a fixed problem, why is this still happening to some people?
  • Luisimage;375484 said:
    Mine isn't working also. I've tried to uninstall and then install it again several times, and still nothing happens. If it's supposed to be a fixed problem, why is this still happening to some people?
    I am glad I am not alone in this. A fix would be very nice.
This discussion has been closed.