User Avatar Image

The Elder Mole Woman?

posted by anglerush on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
So, I've used the search button to see if anyone's resolved this yet, and I haven't seen an answer.

Can somebody tell me how to find the elder mole woman in episode 305? I know it's not needed to complete the game, but it's still me asking a question about S&M, which is why I'm posting it here. =P
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • There is no elder mole woman in 305 o_o

Wait... Is there?
  • Falanca;375420 said:
    There is no elder mole woman in 305 o_o

Wait... Is there?

Her name is listed in the end credits.

Maybe we just hear her voice, like Peepers.
  • Yes, her name is on the credits but noone reported that her apparence or her voice is encountered in 305.

I think she's not in the episode and her credits were added by mistake, since as I said, no forum members said that you can actually see or hear her. The same forum members were able to find out that there are actually 2 endings, AND deduce what the trigger event for getting a different ending is, in the same day with the release of the same episode. Seriously, we wouldn't miss it.
  • She was probably intended to be in the episode and her voice was recorded but it was cut at the last minute for some reason or another...
  • Ok, I guess it was just a mistake then.
  • Could it be overall series credits, as opposed to single-episode credits? Or are there no other names from other episodes which don't show up in 305?
  • Slanzinger;375460 said:
    Could it be overall series credits, as opposed to single-episode credits? Or are there no other names from other episodes which don't show up in 305?

Frankie the Rat, Hubert Q. Tourist...
  • anglerush;375431 said:
    Her name is listed in the end credits.

Maybe we just hear her voice, like Peepers.
    Wait, when do we hear Peepers voice? I saw his name in the credits but I don't remember seeing or hearing him at any point in the episode.
  • Yeah, the Mole Woman just sort of... vanished along with Sammun-Mak's world...
Add Comment