User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 39.2K users
I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4
451 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • splash1;364286 said:
    Sam & Max will obviously die! And that's the cool part of Season 3.
    Characters don't die in adventure games. :rolleyes:

Anyway, it'll probably be about two or three years since the next one, considering all the second series, Jurassic Parks and BTTF games that Telltale are planning.

A four year gap would be too painful to bear though, please make it as short as possible Telltale! :D
  • The Highway;364287 said:
    W&G and SBCG4AP probably won't get a season 2
    I don't think they will either. 4 episodes felt like it was enough for Wallace and Gromit. Strong Bad just kinda fell off the face of the Earth. :(
  • I'm thinking not until sometime in 2012.
  • Based on the time between Season 2 and Season 3, I won't start holding my breath until late 2014 at the earliest (and I sincerely hope I'm being pessimistic). Both Jurassic Park and Back to the Future are going to take a lot of the programmer's time.
  • The Highway;364277 said:
    Maybe after Tales Season 2. That is, if Telltale doesn't kill them off, which I'm scared might happen
    Heheh, Beavis & Butthead were killed off, but apparently they're getting a new series.

I'm going to say season 4 would be around late 2012 or 2013; they work on some other title then take one or 2 years to get all of S&M done. If they've expanded enough to have a team deticated entirely to S&M, then I could see late 2011 or early/mid 2012. Can't swear to it untill I finally take game development in college.
  • mascan42;364462 said:
    I'm thinking not until sometime in 2012.
    But we'll all be dead by then.:eek:
  • Sausy Gibbon;364680 said:
    But we'll all be dead by then.:eek:
    Actually, the government is going to release an infection in 2013.
  • im sheaf I start to build a shaft bunker in 2011
    p.s. I've like 300£ that like 750$
  • Well if we keep up the talk about season 4, the money hairs on the back of their necks are gonna go WOOO WOOO WOOO. Plus lets hear some ideas of what we'd like to see in the next season. Personally I'd like to see them travel the world, China, Japan, South America, etc...
  • we haven't played episode 305 =( sam and max might die
Add Comment