User Avatar Image

Season 4 Speculation/Suggestion Thread

posted by Tricky_bluefox on - last edited - Viewed by 38.6K users
I'm addicted to it I need it and it's awesome so after I'm done playing the devils playhouse ten more times when can I expect to pre order season 4
451 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Don't forget DoTT2, which sure will come after ToMI2.
    Oh, and LSL8! We can't forget Larry! XD

Don't worry guys, Sam & Max are too good to be over.
  • Gogeta504;364816 said:
    we haven't played episode 305 =( sam and max might die
    If it happens I'm pretty sure many sam and max fans will commit suicide
  • mightypiratetm;364828 said:
    If it happens I'm pretty sure many sam and max fans will commit suicide
    loool true :rolleyes:
    :D:D
    50/50 chance it might or not happen well never know...... unless TTG will give us release date anytime soon its already got ESRB rating which is E-10
  • Gogeta504;364816 said:
    sam and max might die
    No. Just... no. :confused:
  • It's not unheard of. With Sam & Max dead maybe we'll get to play as the Soda Poppers in Season 4. They can be freelance police!
  • caeska;364868 said:
    It's not unheard of. With Sam & Max dead maybe we'll get to play as the Soda Poppers in Season 4. They can be freelance police!
    No. Just... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMONKEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYOURTOWNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMINORLEAGUESPORTSTEAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • That's just tacky the writers are to creative for that. Plus their a business they won't kill off their money maker.
  • Butterscotch-Biros;364396 said:
    Characters don't die in adventure games. :rolleyes:

Someone never played Sierra adventure games. Finding the various ways Roger could die was one of the points of Space Quest. :)
  • MaclimesZero;364895 said:
    Someone never played Sierra adventure games. Finding the various ways Roger could die was one of the points of Space Quest. :)
    Leisure Suit Larry was fun to kill, too. My favorite was when he forgot the condom... or was it the bad spinach dip?
    Save early, save often!
  • Sam & Max have already been dead, give us something new! :D
Add Comment