User Avatar Image

Tom Wilson

posted by Threepwood4Life on - last edited - Viewed by 11.3K users
We all know Tom Wilson for playing Biff in all 3 BTTF movies plus he reprised the role for the now deceased BTTF ride and the animated series but I was wondering, do you think TellTale could pull it off and actually get him to voice Biff again?

The reason why I ask is cause of recent years, Wilson has been distancing himself from the series, he won't sign memorabilia, he doesn't like been asked questions about it, he admitted in an interview years ago he was embarrased about his role which is a real shame cause I don't understand why?

Some say its cause hes afraid of typecasting but to be honest he is been typecast in a way cause he does a lot of voiceover work and most of the characters he plays are like bully types very much like Biff, I've seen this a lot on Spongebob Squarepants when he voices an episode.
275 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • We're pretty lax mods, generally speaking - the forums aren't exactly high turnover and as far as I'm concerned it's fine to have a thread dedicated to Tom Wilson (note: there are no Tom Wilson threads in Vainamoinen's list)...

Also Sticky Threads suck.
  • janezkranjc;377484 said:
    He's listed in IMDb as rumored for the game.
    Not only that but James Tolkan has been rumoured to reprise his role as Mr Strickland (Hill Valley High School Principal)

Here is the thing about IMDB: It is only vaguely more moderated that Wikipedia. Anyone can upload information. In fact, it is harder to have false information removed than it is to add it. A few years ago, IMDB had it that Jay and Silent Bob was in a never aired episode of My Name is Earl. It took literally a year of dozens of people reporting the error to have it removed.
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    OK then, I'm cool and willing to contribute!! :D :D :D

Watch TFW doing voice over stuff this past month!! He's brilliant!

http://tomwilsonusa.blogspot.com/2010/08/voice-over.html
  • They can reuse the Biff model for each time period.
  • If he's not willing to do the voice, hopefully he'll at least let Telltale have the likeness rights...
    In 2011? Maybe for the finale episode?

and I agree, he seems a great guy, I'm subbed to him too
  • User Avatar Image
    Vainamoinen Moderator
    PedsterUK;377979 said:
    In 2011? Maybe for the finale episode?
    Presuming 5 episodes, and also presuming a monthly release schedule starting next winter as announced, at least three and quite, quite possibly all episodes are released in 2011. ;)
  • If it truly starts in winter, that's at least four episodes. Doesn't winter begins at mid-December?
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;378034 said:
    If it truly starts in winter, that's at least four episodes. Doesn't winter begins at mid-December?
    Bob Gale stated in an interview that the 1st episode would be out in early November sometime after the DVD and Blu-Ray release of the trilogy. I'm guessing they are going to release them like they did with the first 2 seasons of Sam & Max where the 1st episode came out in November then we didn't get the 2nd till mid January because with it been the holiday season in December most of the team maybe taking time off.
Add Comment