User Avatar Image

First LOL Moment (for me...) (SLIGHT SPOILER)

posted by dankirk on - last edited - Viewed by 911 users
I love the Sam and Max games, and I think they're funny. But, I rarely laugh out loud. I just caught myself laughing out loud while playing The City that Dares Not Sleep, and I had to pause and post. I'm in the game room, and I looked at the TV. Sam said, "The reception is much better in the intestines, because Max spends so much time laying cable." I nearly spit out my coffee...

There's no humor like gutter humor...

Love it, TellTale!
32 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I usually snicker a lot during the games, but I can think of only two instances where I literally laughed out loud before season three. The first was the first time I heard the Midtown Cowboy's theme song in 102. The second was during the fake "Hell's a-Poppin!" intro during 205. Both times, I nearly choked from laughing so hard. I was almost in tears, and had trouble sitting straight.

(During "The Devil's Playhouse," this happened too many times for me to count. :D)
  • I've lost count, really. The last time I had a LOL moment was the "Pennies?" joke.
  • Lots of times. But Bosco's banter in the store almost never failed. The bit where he's dressed "as his mother" is absolutely hilarious.

Am I the only one who absolutely laughed everytime Peepers talked? His lines were awesome!
  • I don't laugh every time Peepers says something, but I do laugh whenever my brother says something in a Peepers voice. Somehow that just automatically makes it funny. He had some good lines though, I agree. Especially Demon Peepers.
  • Talking about the Xmas gifts:

Whizzer: I got a beautiful see-through nightie, but I don't have the hips for it.

Peepers: I'll trade you!

Max: Why, what did you get?

Peepers: TUBERCULOSIS!! *hack, cough*
  • Shwoo;383730 said:
    Especially Demon Peepers.
    Excuse me, I believe his name was Sexy Peepers.
  • No, Sexy Peepers was the sexy one. Demon Peepers was the annoying straight-laced one.
  • crfh;383776 said:
    Talking about the Xmas gifts:

Whizzer: I got a beautiful see-through nightie, but I don't have the hips for it.

Peepers: I'll trade you!

Max: Why, what did you get?

Peepers: TUBERCULOSIS!! *hack, cough*
    Max: That's what I gave Sam last year!
    Sam: And that's why we no longer have Secret Santa at the office.

As for me, My first LOL Moment was probably The War Song.
  • I laughed out loud at that part in 103 where Max keeps dragging out his fake dramatic death scene.
  • "Where's that guy, Sting? Good night, Fresh Prince!" XD
Add Comment